Chapter seventeen: "Can You Two Stop Sucking Face?"

Since we've gotten back to their apartment, Zayn has been trying to scare me. For the past two hours, all I've been doing is having to watch my back a tad for Zayn who kept creeping up on me, throwing things at me, and more. Zayn then decided to get the whole lot on board.

Before I knew it they were all trying to scare me, using the dumbest ways. At one point, Louis popped out of the refridgerator screaming "boo" while throwing carrots at me. Then there was Niall, who tried to scare me by saying we would never go to Nando's ever again.. Which, I'm sure th thought scared him much more than it would ever scare me.

All of the boys, with the exception of Harry, were working their asses off to make me even jump. I was starting to feel bad because they looked so worn out and tired, but were still persistent. The only reason Harry didn't help them was because he knows why I don't scare. So most of the time, him and I have just been laying on the couch; apart from when I'd get up to do something and would be ambushed by one of the others.

I couldn't help but notice that Liam hadn't been trying any pranks. Well, actually, he had tried one but failed miserably so I figured he just stopped after that. Since then he had just been acting normal with Harry and I- which left Zayn, Lou, and Niall to go crazy about it.

I spoke too soon.

I got up to get something to eat; taking my time just in case Louis decided to jump out from the fridge again. Instead, I turned the corner only to be greeted with a "spooky" Liam. He popped out like an idiot, jumping infront of me screaming.

Typical.

Taking this as my chance, I jumped back, holding my heart. "Bloody hell Liam! You scared me!" I yelled some-what convincingly. He smiled, satisfised with himself, as he hugged me and ran to the other three that were probably designing some stupidly devised plan.

Grabbing the water bottle I had gone in there for, I walked back out and sat down on Harry's lap. He pushed a part of my hair out of my face as he looked into my eyes. "Tell me that did not actually scare you." Smirking, I nodded and laughed. "Of course not. I'm unscareable." I stated simply.

He held my waist with one hand, the other laying peacefully on my lap. Smiling, I leaned down to kiss him- getting a quick look at the lust in his eyes. Closing my eyes after that, we started kissing passionately. 

Well, that is until someone decided to interrupt us. "Can you two stop sucking face?" Liam scolded us. Laughing a bit, I retreated from Harry and sat next to him. "What do you want?" Harry complained. "I was telling everyone the schedule for tomorrow, but you two wouldn't stop to listen." 

I rolled my eyes and shoved Liam playfully as he told us the schedule.