Chapter seven: "This is a Job, Not Some Fun and Games"

We finally reached their apartment, or what they would call a flat. It really just looked like a mansion to me. 

As the six of us exited the cab, we stepped into their apartment. "Holy shit." I muttered under my breath. "This place is huge!" I exclaimed to the quiet dark haired boy next to me. "Yeah, it's pretty great." Zayn smiled and guided me through the place.

"This is my room, and this is Niall's." We continued to walk down a hallway until he stopped at two more rooms. "And this room belongs to Liam, and the one next door is Lou's." That's when it finally dawned on me that I don't have a room. "Uh, Zayn?" "Yes love?" "Where's my room?" I asked, glancing down at my feet. "Well, you see- you kind of have to, erm, share a flat with Harry." He stuttered and I almost choked on my own spit.

 "Don't worry, it's only for publicity. There are two rooms and it's very nice. It's right next door, here's your key." 

I thanked him and walked to my flat next door. Jiggling with the door knob for at least five minutes, I finally made my way into the medium sized building. 

Harry hadn't been in sight since we arrived, so I figured he would be here. "Hello? Harry are you here?" I called out and was greeted with footsteps. "Yeah" was all he responded with. 

Okay then.

"Did you already choose your room? I don't really care just making sure I don't go into the wrong one or anything. And this place is really nice; you boys are the nicest pe-" "Yeah thanks." He cut me off by muttering and walked off. 

He never even told me if he chose a room or not. Oh fucking well Mr. Bitter, I'll just pick one. I reluctantly walked up the stairs and into a quite large room and set my bags down. 

The entire time I was unpacking, Harry was on my mind. Why is he suddenly treating me like shit? After an hour went by, I was done unpacking all of my clothes and I had my cell phone on the charger. He was still in my mind, questions flowing everywhere. 

After debating with myself about it for another half hour, I finally walked over to his room. 

"Harry?" I knocked a couple times to no avail. I twisted the door knob and opened the door slowly. Harry was sitting on the ground, phone in his hand, just staring at it. "Harry?" I asked again, coming closer to him. "What do you want?" He growled at me.

I'll be honest with you. I'm a spy, I take a lot of shit from people. But the one thing that I hate the most is when someone thinks they can be a bitch to me but not tell me why. "I want to know why you're being such a-" "Such a what, Jami? What?" I stepped closer, only for him to stand up and come closer to me. 

Me, being my stubborn self, stood my ground and did not let him intimidate me one bit. "Don't call me that." I said sternly, looking into his green eys, not letting them effect me one bit. "Call you what, Jami? But it's your name isn't it? So why shouldn't I call you Jami?" Harry continuesly repeated my name, obviously trying to aggravate me. 

"You don't know me." I'm trying to be calm but when you have the anger issues that I have, it takes a lot to not shoot someone. "This isn't even about my name! If you don't want to tell me why you're so pissed off at me today, fine, don't! I'm not going to plead to you and beg for your forgiveness like you expect me to. Especially when I don't know what I did wrong! But you can come and talk to me again when you get over yourself... I'll be waiting." 

And with that I walked off, leaving him there to think. I never enjoyed dealing with people's bullshit, but I am definitely not going to tolerate his. I walked back up to my room and laid down, mentally cursing at myself for not keeping my cool (Picture to the right).

This is a job, not some fun and games.