Chapter thirty: "You Can Whip Me Tonight"

"Someone got busyyyy." Louis sing-songed to me as he pointed out my brand new hickey to everyone. I rolled my eyes and pushed him lightly. "Okay lads, we have an awards show to go tonight, remember?" They all groaned and Harry took my hand and led me away from them. "I know you're our bodyguard and my public girlfriend so you have to go anyway- but will you be my date to the awards show?" I smiled and nodded, kissing him lightly. When I pulled back, I noticed Harry frowning. I cocked my head in confusion but he caught my thoughts off with a passionate kiss. "That's much better." He explained as he walked away. 

When we all walked back upstairs and into their apartment, they all ran to the showers immediately. "You aren't going to fight for a shower?" Niall asked, staring at me oddly. "Nah, I can wait." I shrugged. "You aren't going to get ready like four hours early like other girls?" I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Oh please."

It's two hours before the awards now, so I decided to start getting ready. The boys' make-up artist came over to "fix" them an hour ago, leaving me with a baby named Lux to play with. "Okay Lux, Jess has to go get ready now, kay?" I asked the baby that obviously couldn't respond to me. Sadly, I had to put on my British accent and change my name again, but it was good while it lasted.

Lux wimpered to me as I walked away to get in the shower, but I had to ignore her pleading. I stepped into my room to grab the lingerie I have to wear so I don't get panty lines, my panty hose, and the dress and heels to go along with the outfit. 

Thirty minutes later and I'm standing nude in front of the mirror. My body is the society's definition of "perfect," but only because I work out and have a great metabolism. Slipping on the black laced panties, I put the nude panty hose on over them. I let my hair down from the hajab I had made the towel into and blew-dry it, letting the wavy parts end loosely. I stepped into my black dress that had some nude spots around it to make it look sexier (Picture to the right). 

Now, onto make up. Adding some dark grey eye shadow and a tad bit of mascara, I looked into the mirror. My eyes looked smokey and myserious, but sexy and wanting. I smiled, satisfied, as I applied light pink lip stick and added a hint of pink blush on my rosy cheeks.

I only had an hour left, so I decided to take some pictures to send to my parents. I frowned, thinking of how much I miss my dad. I haven't seen him in about a month. My frown got worse as I thought about how long it's been since I saw my mother. distracting myself from tears, I took out my phone to send the pictures.

To: The Boss Man

Just finished getting ready for my first award show with the boys! 

I sent the text message and got ready to send another to my mom.

To: Mrs. Boss Lady

My first award show with the boys, yikes! They're a lot of hard work, but I finally found people that can distract me from Jason. I even fell in love on the way. I hope you get to meet Harry one day, he's great and treats me like a princess. I love you so much mom, miss you. Hope Germany is all I imagine it to be. Stay safe. x

I clicked send, accidentally letting a little tear slip, but I quickly wiped it away. Thank God for water-proof make up! I chuckled to myself as I left the room, checking the time on the way. 

The show didn't start until 9, but we had to leave by 8 to get there around 8:30. It's currently about 7:30, so I walked out to see how the boys were doing. "Hey boys!" I whistled as I saw all of them in nice suits. They each turned around and hung their mouths in awe at my outfit. "You are beautiful." Harry complimented as kissed up my jaw. I pushed him back and flapped my hand as if it was a whip. "Calm.. Calm, boy!" I ordered. He chuckled but looked at me sexily. "You can whip me tonight in bed." He winked cheekily. I laughed and rolled me eyes. "With whipped cream." I whispered in his ear seductively, making Harry's eyes widen.