Chapter twenty six: "I Lied, But It's My Job"

Liam looked at me with wide eyes, as did Harry. The others just looked confused. Niall ushered me with his hand to continue and explain to them what I had to say.

"Uh, okay.. How do I say this?" I thought out loud. "Well, I'm not who you think I am." Louis jumped up from his spot on the couch and got into some awkward pose. "You're Wonderwoman! I knew it!" He yelled into my ear. I pushed him away and gave him a light glare.

"Okay. So, you all remember that movie we watched a couple weeks ago? When I first met you guys?" They all nodded. "Well, that movie was about me." All eyes widened and Niall's mouth started gaping open. "My real name is Jami Manson. I'm a spy working for Manson Corporation, whom my father owns, and I was sent her to be the bodyguard of you all." I began my story, letting what I had said process into their minds.

I was about to continue, until Louis broke out into laughter. "That's a good one, Jessie!" He yelled inbetween fits of laughter. "Yeah, no." I had lost my 'accent' after I had told them all my name. I rolled my eyes at Louis as he continued to laugh at me. "If you're done laughing at me, I'd like to continue." I stated dully. 

Lou immediately stopped laughing, a hint of fear in his eyes. "Anyways, as I was saying.. I was sent here to protect you boys, but all you were told was that I had to be Harry's girlfriend publicly. The day I met you, Harry discovered who I was -seeing through my accent- and eventually him and I actually did start dating. Today while trying to save my friend from an asshole, Liam decided to follow me and found out as well. And now you all know." I finished.

Zayn looked slightly unconvinced. "Prove it." He stated simply. I rolled my eyes and got up. "How would you like me to prove myself to you?" I asked, sarcasm dripping from my lips. "Wouldn't a spy have some high-tech devises?" I nodded, standing up. I whipped out my gun and pointed it at them. "This is my baby, Lyn.. And this," I put my gun down and took out a "pocket knife." 

"This is my lazor/knife/sword/gun." I stated, whipping it around Star Wars style. "Is that enough proof or do I need to fight you all?" Each boy shared a look before nodding. "You couldn't possibly take on all of us at once." Zayn countered. "Don't hold back." I smirked as they all -excluding Harry and Liam- stood up and got ready to fight me. "Rules?" Niall asked, looking around. "We shouldn't go too hard on her, she is a girl." Lou said. I rolled my eyes and laughed humorlessly. "Stop being sexist and hit me like a man." 

He smiled and my confidence and took a swing towards my stomach. In one motion, I twisted his arm away from me, pushing him behind me. Zayn came next, practically charging for me. I found my way to his arm and flipped him onto the floor, where we all heard a loud thud. Niall looked at me worriedly before sitting on the couch with Harry and Liam. 

Lou came back towards me, still trying to win at this. I kicked his leg and he tripped onto Zayn, falling ontop of the tanned boy. I smirked before stepping on Lou's stomach slightly. "Believe me yet?" I challenged. They both groaned and I smiled proudly to myself. 

"Look, you boys can hate me if you'd like since I lied, but it's my job. I'm lucky that my father even let me tell you now. But don't hate Harry nor Liam. Liam only found out today, and I sort of threatened Harry not to tell." I ordered the other three.

Niall looked up at me from the table he was staring intensely at. "I believe you." He stated. I smiled and walked over to him, bringing him into my arms. He hugged me back, and before I knew it all the boys were attacking me in a bear hug. 

"Okay, now that you all know what's going on, I suppose you can call me Jami. But in public.. I'm Jessie." I demanded and they all nodded. Harry's hands found their way to my waist and he pulled me against him. "I'm happy you told them." He smiled genuinely and I returned it. "I love you." I murmured before pushing my lips against his.