Chapter fifteen: "The Snoggers Ruined the Picture!"

Liam called after me, so instead of being the stubborn person I am, I unclenched my fists and turned around to face him. "I'm sorry Jessie." I smiled and shrugged it off. "No I'm sorry, I really need to learn how to control my anger." I murmured, trying to speak low enough for him not to hear. 

"What was that?" He asked, I shook my hand, ushering for him to forget it and walked away. "Wait!" He called again, grabbing my wrist to spin me back around. "What did you say?" "I have anger issues, okay? That's why I snap at the simplist things; because everything pisses me off!" I was practically screaming until a warm arm slipped around my waist and embraced me.

"Shh, it's okay babe." Harry murmured into my hair. I smiled and kissed his lips lightly. "It doesn't matter, Haz. I have issues, I've faced and overcome them already." He frowned, pouting at me viciously. "You don't have issues, love!" He exclaimed, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. 

"What are you doing?!" I asked Harry through my laughter. "C'mon lads!" Harry called the four other boys that were slowly trailing behind us. He jumped into their limo that was waiting out front, sitting me down on his lap. "Where are we going?" Harry laughed and responded with a simple "the carnival." "Well holy hell Harry! I need to go get changed!" I screeched, him laughing while following me back out.

The other boys had just gotten to the limo and Harry and I were bursting out and back inside the apartment. They all had puzzled expressions, so I told Harry to explain to them. I ran upstairs and shut the door quickly, rummaging through some clothes. 

Management had bought me an entire new wardrobe of varied colored dresses, skirts, and fancy sihrts that I never would've worn before. It mostly disgusted me, since my style is more of a black and dreary type. I threw on a fluffy pink and white strapless dress (Picture to the right), and left my hair down in it's natural curly state. 

Adding a tad of black eyeshadow and adding a pair of pink flats that match my dress, I slipped out of mine and Harry's apartment and went back to the limo. They all stared at me in awe; not used to me in frilly clothes. Harry must have noticed that I didn't have my gun with me, though I usually do, and asked me about it.

"I have no where to hide it in this damned dress." I scoffed. "So I brought a pocket knife." I contined, him smiling brightly at me. About twenty mintues went by and we were at some amusement park thing. It looked like a Funspot in England. 

I had only been to an amusement park twice; once with my dad when I was young, and once with Jason. It was to celebrate our one-year anniversary. He took me here and it was also the first time he said he loved me. 

Jason and I both had relationship issues, that's why it took us so long to profess our love, though we both admitted to loving eachother since the first month in. Smiling at the memory, Harry held onto my hand and we walked in. 

"I hope you like parks! Because we are officially on our first date." Harry smiled proudly as he dragged me away from the other guys. I smiled in response and we head out towards a roller coaster. I noticed Harry eyeing the coaster nervously and I chuckled, clutching his hand a bit tighter. "It's okay babe, I'll protect you." He rolled his eyes and scoffed in my face. "I'm not afraid! Besides, I'm the boyfriend here.. I should be protecting you.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, as I laughed lightly. "We're not even dating, Harry." His smile died down as he realized that we aren't actually dating. "Well then, in case I die on that thing," Harry began, pointing viciously at the giant roller coaster. "I might as well complete one thing on my bucket list... So, Jami Manson, will you be my girlfriend?" 

I nodded and smiled as Harry brought me in to a hug and twirled me around. "Yes Harry, but you know what I said about calling me by my name." I growled half-seriously-half-playfully. "I know, mother." He stuck his tongue out at me.

I looked over to see a bush across from us rustling. My heart immediately racing, afraid that someone might have overheard Harry and I. I furtively walked over and looked over the small-ish bush. 

Only to see a damn cat standing there, messing with some bird stuck in the bush. Sighing of relief, I walked back over to see Harry waiting for me at the front of the line. Taking his hand, we walked to the front, sweat already dripping from his glistening forehead. "It's okay babe," He smiled convincingly for anyone else, but I could see through it. "C'mon Haz, we don't have to go on it." 

Harry just shook his head and ushered the conductor to begin the ride. 

The inclination began and I could practically hear Harry's heart speed up. Holding onto his hand, his grip tightened even more. I could feel my circulation weakening but I ignored it and released my hand from Harry's grip.

He looked over at me in shock, confusion all over his face. Harry was about to say something, but instead I gripped onto his shirt and pulled his lips into mine. For a moment he didn't react, but then responded, deepening the kiss. 

I could hear snickers from behind us, and rolled my eyes. Harry had his hands resting on my waist and I had mine twirling around in his hair. I smiled into the kiss, causing him to smirk in response and retrieve.

I took this moment to check over my shoulder, only to notice that Louis and Niall were sitting there laughing their asses off at Harry and I. Harry was smiling like crazy as his hand rested on mine again. "We'll continue this later." He whispered seductively in my ear, that lazy smirk on his face like usual.

The ride came to a halt, and we walked over to see the pictures they took during the ride. Harry and I were searching for ours when Lou ran over screaming "THE SNOGGERS RUINED THE PICTURE!" over and over again. He was running around like a crazy person as us other three were almost on the floor laughing.. Well, Niall was.

Just then, the picture showed up on the screen. It was Harry and I in a full-on makeout session while Louis and Niall were behind us making awkward faces. Harry insisted we buy it, and actually got the picture printed out on two matching shirts. Forcing me to put it on over my dress, I looked quite odd with a huge shirt on me and a bit of my dress sticking out.