Chapter forty six: "Well, He's Not Wrong"

"Jacianne Alvarez, younger sister of the deseased Jason Alvarez tried to go on a killing spree yesterday afternoon. Apparently, the 17 year old sent an anonymous text message to Jami Manson, but Jami figured out the puzzle. Locking the lads of One Direction so they'd be safe, Jacy was a step ahead by sending her own men to act like guards, who fit in perfectly and ended up with the singers. She had a good ten men with her, that Jami and her best friend who was kidnapped as well, beat up. Jami called her father during the fight, who was with the boys, and told him to get the boys out. The five superstars got away safe and the fake guards got arrested, but Jacy Alvarez, the mastermind behind the operation escaped. Police and FBI are now trying to find the young girl who will be arrested immediately when found. If you see Jacy Alvarez, please contact the police immediately. Here is a picture of the suspect." 

A picture of Jacy showed and I sighed, throwing the remote on the ground as I put my hand through my hair. "It's okay Jams, it is." Harry rubbed my back from next to me. "That's just it, Haz! It's not! I came here to protect you all but all I've done so far is put you in more danger! For fuck's sake, Harold! Don't you see what I'm leading this to?!" I yelled, so angry with myself.

He just stared at me in shock, probably too scared to say anything. "All I do is push people away, Harry. I just need to face the fact that people hate me. Who can blame them though? I'm just an angry bitch. That's all I am. I pushed my old friends away, I pushed my boyfriends away.. That's why you cheated on me." I sighed once more. "Because I pushed you away." I stood up, groaning mentally. "I'm leaving." 

Harry jumped up, hugging me immediately. "What are you talking about, love? Let's just watch a movie and cuddle, yeah?" I rolled my eyes. "Harold, this is the second time you boys almost died because of me. Jacy is still out there, planning our deaths, and I won't be able to rest or enjoy anything about life until she is rotting behind bars like Matthew." He moaned, rubbing his forehead. "What are you saying?" "I'm saying that I'm leaving. I'm going to find Jacianne and I won't come back until I do." I insisted. 

My boyfriend pulled me in for another hug. "So you're just going to pick up your things and leave? Leave your friends? Your job? Me?" I didn't let my threatening tears slip, forcing them to stay back. "I won't be able to live with myself until I know exactly why Jacy wants me dead. If I stayed, the thought that she could come back randomly to hurt you all would be too much for me to deal with. I've already spoke to Simon about it and he's willing to use your old bodyguards until I come back- which hopefully will be soon-. And Harry, I love you, you know I don't want to leave you, but I have to." He sighed, pulling his hand away from me. "That's it then, yeah? If you leave, we're over." 

I pulled my hand back, and slapped him. Not very hard, because if I tried he would be crying, but hard enough to leave a mark. "I'm leaving to protect you, and I promised that I would come back so we could continue us. And you repay me by breaking up with me? Fine Harold, let's break up and while you're having one night stands with random girls, I'll be saving your ass from death." 

Leaving without another word, I walked to Louis' room, who's was closest to where I was. "Lou?" I asked, knocking a couple times. A muffled 'hm?' came out and I walked in. There he was, sitting on his bed with Eleanor as they hugged each other. "I'm sorry for everything, you guys." They nodded. "I'm going to fix this, though. I have too many enemies and they know that if they get you it will lead them to me, so I'm leaving." They both shot their heads up in shock. "What?!" Louis exclaimed. "Did you tell the others yet?" I sighed, shaking my head.

"Only Harry, not anyone else yet." Louis excused himself for a minute before coming back with the other three boys, who were all confused. "Tell them what you told me." "People know that they can get to me through you all, so it'd just be easier if I was just gone. So I'm going to go find Jacy and won't come back until I do."