Chapter two: "Get Out Before You Blow Your Cover"

"What were you two doing in there? We were calling you out for about five minutes!" Liam yelled at Harry and I jokingly. "PDA ALERT, THEY WERE GETTING IT ON." Louis screeched from across from me. 

I just sat there. I had no response or emotion to any of it. "We were talking." I shrugged. "Oh yeah right, you don't just stay in a room for over ten minutes with a such a beaut without making a move on her." Niall directed his response to Harry, who just laughed. 

"Well, I did kiss her for a second." He looked back over and winked.

So fucking arrogant.

"What was that?" Zayn whispered to me, hinting that I blurted that out.

I guess the other lads didn't seem to notice my outburst, because they were now too busy paying attention to Niall who was scarfing down half of my refridgerator.

Another hour went by of us playing truth or dare, and they finally got bored. "Let's watch a movie!"  Louis yelled from the kitchen with Niall. "Toy Story!" Liam screeched like a five year-old. 

I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to handle these boys. I'm a 19 year old girl who was trained to be more mature than the average. But they just act so immature, it sickens me at points. 

After them arguing for about a half an hour, they finally chose a movie. I have Netflix, so they just bought one from there. Of course they pick a movie that I know all too well...

Two hours later and all five of them have puffy red eyes and tears rolling down their cheeks. 

No one seemed to notice that I wasn't crying until Liam asked the question I was quite dreading. "Why aren't you crying...?" He stuttered quietly. "Because I've lived through that, I have no more tears to shed over it." 

The movie was about a couple, obviously. Well the female was a secret agent, and while trying to protect her lover she got stuck in some trouble. Him, being the stubborn one, refused to let her get hurt and jumped in the way of the bullet that was about to strike her chest. He instead got shot and passed away, in her arms.

The funny thing about the movie though- is that it was actually based off my experience. After the incident, it got out that I was a spy and they interviewed me about the nonsense that went on. It was actually quite insane.

What I didn't realize was that after the movie it actually said: Based on a true story; Dedicated to Jason Alvarez (1992-2010) and Jami Manson. 

Of course that caused the boys to wonder who Jason and Jami were. Harry on the other hand just stared at me as I sat in silent. 

"I wonder if she's hot." Zayn asked sheepishly. Their conversation just continued like that until someone brought my attention back up. "Hey Jessie, watcha think?" "About what?" I looked up to have ten pairs of eyes staring at me.

"This Jami Manson girl? After the movie when they did dedications it showed a picture of that Jason guy but not Jami.. Well what do you think about her? Savior or wimp?" Louis asked me.

"I think she was trying to do her job. And her love was trying to protect her, even though her job was to protect him. Either way I'm sure she's grateful for what he did and probably wishes he was here with her." I stopped after that to think, but then continued. "Wait, they showed a picture of him?" They all nodded and went back to the end of the movie and paused at Jason's picture.

"Oh my God." I whimpered.

No Jami, not here, not now. You can NOT blow your cover! Don't cry, please don't cry. Ah shit you're crying. I need to get out before I blow my cover.

"Uh guys? Can you excuse me for a minute?" They nodded and I walked out of the room. Harry followed me in suit, but I didn't bother to care as I was trying hard to hold everything in.

Immediately I pulled him into a hug. I know I just met him today but he's the only one I can talk to about it- even though I'm not going to. At least he understands. "Shh, it's alright love." He drew little circles on my back. 

"I knew they were going to make a movie out of it- they told me they would- but I didn't think they'd dedicate it to me. Those bastards had no right to!" I whisper-yelled knowing that the others were just a room away and were probably eavesdropping. 

"Look, just get some sleep babe." I agreed and the others came out again. I checked the time to already be midnight. I have no idea how it got that late, but I ignored it and went to bed.

"Okay, you three that room." I guided the three brunettes to the guest room. "And you two, my room." I directed the remaining. "Where are you staying?" Harry came up from behind and asked. "The couch, now go to sleep." I loured. 

I seated myself on the couch and just thought. 

Within the hour I fell asleep, but awoke after a quite vivid dream.

*DREAM*

I'm in a forest, no- I'm in the forest that I last saw Jason at (Picture to the right).

"Hey Jami" he kissed my lips lightly. "I really miss you Jas," I almost whispered. "I know Jams, I miss you too. But I'm gone now and you have to move on. I know I usually don't accept the guys you date, but I trust that Harry guy." "But Jason if you hadn't left I never would've met him and you wouldn't feel that way about him if I met him on the street and became friends." I started whispering, even though no one was in sight.

"Jami I love you more than anything. But you and I both know we were better as best friends. I miss you and your dad. Tell him that please. I just want you to make the right decisions in life since I'm no longer there to help you. But I'll always be in your dreams."

And with that I cried. I cried in front of him. Well technically not him- but at the same time- him. "Jason I love you..." "I know Jams, but you need to move on. You haven't let a guy near your reach in two years." "I don't want to lose someone like I did you."

"Jami Grace Manson! Everything happens for a reason... And I love it here anyway, even though you're not with me. But I know one day my best friend will come live up here with me. But for now- you need to stop dwelling on the past and start looking forward to the future." 

Jason gave me one final kiss on the cheek, and then left. Just disinigrated into the air. 

*END OF DREAM*