Real Talk

Nicki's POV

I woke up at 8 to go to my Momma's house because we supposed to go out today and just get that casual mother-daughter time. I texted Mee (Meek Mill) and told I'll chill with him later. He ain't respond yet. So I went to Ma's house, I got my own key so I just unlocked the door and walked in. She was sitting at the table eating her lil sausage biscuits with scrambled eggs and bacon and got syrup all on it and with the newpaper and a cup of French vanilla coffee in her hand. She ain't notice I walked in until my phone ringed from a text from Mee.

*Nicki and Meek's conversation*

Nicki: I'm with my Momma, so I'll call you and catch up with you later.
Meek: Aite coo. I got a surprise for you later though.
Nicki: What is it?
Meek: Why would I tell you if its a "surprise"? lol
Nicki: You ain't gotta get smart you better calm yo damn tits lol
Meek: Aite whatever lol I'll see you later. Bye :)
Nicki: Ok :)

*End of Conversation*

I forgot I was at my Momma's until she said, "Good morning, Onika." with a pleasant smile on her face. Other than my musician friends and my girls I grew up with, my momma was my best friend. I could trust her, I admired her, and mostly, I adore you. She a real ride or die woman. She was looking beautiful as always so we going out. We went to get our nails done, our toes, and eyebrows. Bitches gotta look on fleek though. I was gettin real hungry, so we went to Red Lobster. I loved Red Lobster not only because they got good food, but because that was my job before I came big like I am today. So we ordered our food and before I could answer the waiter about what drink I wanted, I heard these girls with really high-pitched voices whispering, well it won't really whispering if I could hear them but they was saying, "Oh my God, Shana! It's Nicki Minaj!" So to help make their day better, I turned around and waved at them and blew them kisses. They squealed. I love my fans. If it won't for them, I wouldn't be the Nicki Minaj I am today. So my mom and I ordered our food and laughed and joked around and we had dessert and left. After I dropped my mom off, I texted Mee and told him I'm free for the rest of night. I went back to my penthouse and took another shower and picked out an outfit for Mee. I didn't want to look overdressed and I didn't want to look underdressed. So I decided to do both. I did my wet eyeliner for the smokey eye and put on my eyelashes and gray and black eyeshadow and pink lipstick and you already know, my Minajesty fragrance. Mee texted and said he was at the door talking to Ernie, my doorman. So I went to the elevator and went down.

Meek's POV

I was talking to Ernie, and I smelled some perfume that smelled real damn good, but familiar, then I saw, the most beautiful girl exit that elevator door. Nicki. Nicki been in the game longer than I have, so I've dreamed that I'll meet her one day, now we been friends for a while. Like I was saying, she had that sexy smile and glimmering teeth that I could see my reflection in. Damn. I'm looking pretty good, but not only me. She was lookin fine. She had her hair in a bun, with some hoop earrings, she had on skinny jeans, with pink Timberlands and of course, her Pinkprint shirt and she had them juicy lips with pink lipstick. All I said was, "Wow. You lookin good Ma." She was grinning harder than she did. She said, "Awhhh thank you Meee." I don't like Nicki because of her body, I mean, don't get me wrong her body sexy as fuck, but because of her personality. She got that spark and brightness around her all the time. She's so funny and kind and supportive. I would jump in front of a bullet for her. So we went to get in my car and drove to where I was taking her to my surprise.