Chapter 26

Omarion's POV

I saw that girl that can hit them high notes like crazy. Uh..what's her name? Ariana Grande, that's it. She's gorgeous. But she seems way too soft for me to date her. Or even fw her.

(I would never, ever trash Ariana Grande. I love her. So like i said, don't take it the wrong way.)

She looked scared when I walked past her. I like that. I want people to look scared when they see me. I want to see them trembling out of their skin. I want to see them almost piss on themselves. It makes me feel like a king. And the people who are scared of me, better bow they're heads. Because the king gets what he wants, whenever he wants. I still had adrenaline pumping through my body. I don't know the news on Jeshay yet, but I want to kidnap her and take her with me. She belongs with me. She's my seed. If it wasn't for me, she wouldn't have been in Nicki's womb. I saw Nicki in the waiting room. I saw that faggot she had with her too.

"Meek Mill"

The 'gangsta'

I acted like I was a visitor, because I'm wanted in 7 states. I'm a leader of a gang. And nobody knows my face because I've always worn a mask. And I had to take my jacket off. The nurse asked what my name was. That's easy.

'Damon Inwood.'

She let me in.

Ha.

Bitch.

Nicki must've jumped out of her skin. Because she stopped crying and almost choked when she saw me. Apparently Meek didn't know who I was, because he was looking at me and Nicki like he didn't know which one of us to ask who I am. So he asked me.

Italics: Meek

Bold: Omarion

'Yo, can I help you?'

'Yeah. I'm here to see if Jeshay's okay.'

'Who are you?'

'Nun ya damn biness. I'm her father.'

'Why you decide to show up when she's hurt?'

This nigga started pissing me off asking these questions. If you don't give me my answer when I want it, I'm going insane. My eyes started getting dark. My fists started bawling. My jaws started clenching. My mind started saying, "Kill. Him. Now."

After that, I ran up to him and body slammed him into the wall.

Meek's POV

I saw Omarion come running at me, and he bashed my body against the wall, then I choked him, and turned him around. He started talking shii, which pissed me off even more. Nicki kept screaming stop, but nothing's gonna stop me now. Nicki told me everything about this man. From beating her to raping Jeshay. Jeshay is my daughter now, and if any man come up on my family like they the head of it, they better back they bitch asses off. Because I have 2 sides to me. I have a side that I just love being around people in general, then I have another side that if you gon jump, jump, because I guarantee you're gonna be needin some bandages, gauges, and some other shii. So I took this "badass" and threw him against the cart. I was walking towards him, and said, "Think you bad cuz you beat women and you're a leader from a gang? If you think you bad nigga, then let's go. I wanna see you get up and come to me. That don't make you bad son. That makes you ugly. God don't like ugly. Get up. I wanna see you get up." I wasn't even sweating and he already had blood spewin from his nose because I took a computer monitor and beat his face with it. His eyes were about to be swollen shut because I took my shoe off and beat his face with it. His stomach had bruises because I took a computer tower and dropped it on his stomach then I kicked it. I punched his face some more. Nigga wanna try to be the center of attention. Shiyittt, I bet yo ass you center of attention cause you got yo ass beat. Don't beat a woman. Because I guarantee you, that if they get a new man, he's gonna haunt you so bad that your paranoia is gonna blow your pressure to the top.

Jeshay's POV

I heard voices but I couldn't see. Everything was black. I was walking in this world of darkness. I was between two worlds. Heaven and earth. I wanted Earth so bad. I couldn't open my eyes. I felt like I was dreaming...I just don't remember waking up. Does Mommy knows I'm here? Am I still having a bad dream? I wish it was. I couldn't move. I couldn't see. I'm pretty sure tears were coming out of my eyes. I just wanted to open them. I tried to really think about what happened while I was with Diggy.

*Flashback*

Diggy and I were eating lunch, and he asked me a question about my father. I despised my dad. I don't claim him. He abused me way too much, that one time, he caused me to have a concussion when he hit my head with his fist. He told my mom that I tried to commit suicide by banging my head on a window, and when the window breaks, I took the broken pieces of glass, and tried to cut my head open. How stupid right? I would never try to kill myself. Like is short, and I would not try to make it any shorter. Anyway, Diggy asked me about my dad, and everything went black. My head started pounding, I could hear but it was fainted. The room got a jet black color. I was running in this room. That everytime I keep opening a door, the same door appeared behind it. I kept staying in one room, and I couldn't get out. I felt like I was locked in my own mind.