Chapter 14

Meek's POV

I came from the bathroom, and saw that Nicki wasn't happy. I know it had to do with me because my phone was in her hand. I don't know what the problem was. I didn't do anything. So I asked her, "Babe, what's wrong?" And she said, "Don't baby what's wrong me. Speakin of babies, explain the one you're about to have with Rihanna!" Uh-oh..that's one thing that I did ONCE out of the 2 years Nicki was gone. I mean cut me some slack. I thought she was never gonna come back. But I thought I used protection..guess I didn't. I tried explaining to Nicki but she wouldn't let me. I honestly don't see the reason why she's mad. She was gone. And I thought she was never coming back. Ok so what, I didn't say it because I didn't think it was important. It was a one time thing. Nicki kicked me out the house. She slammed the door in my face. I guess we're broken up. I don't want to be, but if it's what she wants, then I'll leave.

Nicki's POV

Ok, I'll admit. Maybe I was overdramatic with this arguement. I'll give out to that yes. But he told me that he didn't sleep with NO women since I was gone. I mean I understand he felt like he needed a little fun because I mean..everybody did think I was dead. But...he could've just told me that. I'm not breaking up with him...I'm just upset and him..I have a secret too...a big one...the secret that Safaree could've told Mee..I have a daughter. She's 13 years old. Her name is Jeshay. But her first name is Taniah. I haven't seen her in about 5 years. I couldn't bring her on the road with me. I still call her. It makes me cry because I can't hold my babygirl no matter how old she gets, she'll always be my babygirl, and I can't hold her in my arms and tell her I love her and tell her to follow her dreams and make her succeed in life. I thought if I told Mee that I have a teenage daughter, he wouldn't think of me the same anymore. But now that he slept with Rihanna, got her knocked up, maybe I should tell him then it'll be fair. Jeshay and I are close. I just want to see her. So I booked a flight to Los Angeles, so she I can go see her. She doesn't know so she's gonna be surprised. I got things we can do. There's nothing in the way for this.

Safaree's POV

Ever since that fight 2 years ago, I've been on the down-low. I'm with someone better. Someone who lives by my rules, someone who can do a brother good. I haven't bothered Nicki since she been back. I haven't messed with her little boyfriend either. Tyga and I don't even talk no mo. He just used me. Oh well. He can go fuck himself. Amber and I have gotten in a couple of arguements but they haven't been farther than that. I still love Nicki. I mean, I never hated her. I was just pissed off towards her. I wanted her to feel my pain. But, I guess I feel bad for everything negative I did to her. She didn't deserve it. No woman ever deserve that. To all my brothers out there who hitting on women, just remember it's your fault if the woman turn back on you. Because I ain't gonna lie, karma's a bitch. I knew I was gonna get beat, but not that bad. But I just wish I could see one person right now.
Jeshay. She's not my daughter, but she's so bright and strong, she has that energy like she was my very own. I used to beat her before she left to go live with Nicki's older sister in Los Angeles. Nicki tried fighting me to get off of her, but she couldn't. I've raped Jeshay, seduced her, abused her, and tortured her. I'm a monster. I was the reason her childhood was ruined. I regret it. I wish I could tell both of them I'm sorry. But that would probably take 2 weeks.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for viewing! Keep the votes coming! I have bad news. My phone will be off for a couple weeks, but I promise you, I will update whenever I get wifi! I will never let you guys down! This is the last chapter I'm writing until I get my phone back on! I'm so sorry! Love you guys!