Chapter 41

Nicki's POV

It's 12 pm and Meek isn't here. I go grocery shopping every first of the month. He ALWAYS go with me. I really need to stop sugarcoating shit and tell it like it is! He's been acting like this for months and I REALLY don't like this shit. He don't even make love to me anymore the same. I don't know. I brushed my thoughts away and got ready to go to the store.

On the way there, I seen a car.

Not just any car..

My husband's car. What the fuck?

He must've wanted to meet me here. His boys said he be at the studio all the time and that's all he does. So, I'm probably overthinking it.

I yelled out,

"Meek! Babe!" He turned around startled and started panicking.

"Nicki baby. What you doin here?" He said.

I looked at him as if he lost him damn mind. He knows I come here every first of the month. He knows we come as a couple. A family. That's it. I'm about to spazz. I'm done with his bullshit and acting so clueless.

"Look, I'm bout sick of you acting a dumbass. You been here and there and just leave! When was the last time you actually held your own son for more than an hour? Huh? Tell me! When was it!?" I yelled.

"You don't know!? Well, you better dig deep in your thick ass skull and find the strength to know, because you got some damn explaining to do! You found another bitch!? You got a secret child!? What!" Meek just looks at me.

No reaction.
No answer.
But one thing..
Guilt..

"Hey baby Mee." I heard this voice call his name. A name that only I call. Not just any voice, but a female's voice. I knew this voice. This voice was all too familiar. When the woman got closer, my vision went from clear to Meek..but everything was red. I wanted to kill him.

Kill..him.

Meek's Side Piece POV

I seen Nicki and Mee talking and I seen Nicki yelling at him. This bitch not about to yell at my manz. I rolled my window down to hear what they're talking about. I heard, "You found another bitch" and decided to shoot my shot. I walked over there with confidence and my head held high. I looked good. I felt good. Call me a home wrecker all you want. I don't give a shit. Are you gonna do anything about it? I walked over and said,

"Hey baby Mee." As I got closer, Meek held his head down and softly said, "I'm sorry, Nicki." Oh no..don't be sorry now. I will ruin your life, Meek Mill.

Watch me.

I walked up finally and greeted Nicki with,

"What's poppin? I'm Cardi B."