Chapter 39

Nicki's POV

After I had my fair share of sex with Meek tonight, my body was aching and I needed to rest. I looked at the time and it was 2 o' clock in the morning and I had to be up at 7. I hardly get sleep anymore because of my son. Meek helps, but when a child is born a mother is supposed to automatically know how to care. They were born with the knowledge on how to care for a child. But fathers on the other hand, have a problem of talking to them, being afraid to change a shitty diaper or sleep all day like they waited HOURS to give birth or something.. nigga please. Meek has been acting really strange lately. He's been distant, he's been quiet.. I mean yeah, we have sex..but it's not of love and lust... it's more of want and need.. It's almost like he's switched a soul with dudes I've came across in my old life. Maybe I'm misunderstanding him.. maybe I'm taking it too personal.. maybe I'm overthinking.. it's a lot of maybes and not a definite answer. Maybe I'm being selfish.. I don't hear him talk about his problems.. maybe because I worry about mine too much, I don't even bother to listen to his. He could be going through a rough patch too.. he's my husband.. we're supposed to experience life as one.. but it's two people. Two different people.. that's just tryna make it. I got a phone call from Katy. The one Katy Perry, yes. She called me and told me she wanted to do a song together called Swish Swish. At first, I was skeptical, what could it be about? When she told me the background behind it, I thought about it and finally said yes. I met up with the producers to the song and loved it. It took me 5 hours to figure out my verses. The song became a hit! It's the middle of July now, so that means the VMA's are coming up again. Now, we all know that I had a wardrobe mishap in 2014 VMA's, but it's 2017 and I'm ready to make sure my shit is together. Katy was hosting, so I knew it was going to be all fun and games. The 2015 VMA's, I felt it was necessary to call out Miley Cyrus. Shit.. you shouldn't have ran your mouth to the press. It was bad enough, I had shit with Taylor Swift going on—you know what? We were both misunderstood. We should've been adults and talked it out in person.. but twitter can sure twist opinions and make it seem like we have no filters.

See, me being the person I am, I will use the advantage to speak as a person with freedom of speech.. so what did I do? Embarrassed her ass on national television. Was I apologetic? No. For what? All I did was ask her whats good? Maybe I did it in a harsh way, but hey. I still asked. Then I know y'all seen her try to beat around the bush and said, "We all know the media likes to turn things around"

Really bitch. Nahhh. You said that. How the fuck could the media place words in your mouth? They ask questions, but are you obligated to answer them? No. That was her move. Her decision. Fuck outta here with that he said, she said bullshit.

So scratch 2015 and let's look into 2016. Yeah, we're in 2017, but I like to look back at my life from years ago. I remember the day of the 2016 VMA's like it was yesterday.

The Day of the 2016 VMA's.

Meek and I got into an argument. He wanted to walk by himself for some apparent reason. He thought I had something with Nas going on. I didn't want Nas, I only wanted Meek. He said he wanted to walk my himself because it seemed the world forgot who he was and where he started from.. on his own. I was insulted and I was offended. We were together, how could he say that? I said to him, "You know what? Fine! Fuck you! Get out of my damn face. The fact that you would say some ignorant shit like that, pisses me off! You know DAMN well you not gon sit here and belittle me like I'm the one bringing you down. If anything I bring yo ass up! Who makes sure you deserve the pleasure you need?! Who cooks you breakfast in the morning? WHO FUCKING WAKES UP IN THE ASS CRACK OF DAWN MAKING SURE OUR SON GETS HIS DIAPER CHANGED OR NEED SOMETHING TO EAT??!!! HUH!!! TELL ME!" He just looked at me with sympathy and apology. He knew what he said hurt me. He knew he's been acting strange...with that being said.. he just walked out the door. You know what's crazy? He never looked back.

Meek's POV

Lemme just say this.. I know I've been acting strange. I know it. It's been a whole year and I've been acting strange. Nicki has called me out for it a couple of times, but she accepted my answer for 1 year. You would think she gets tired of it? It's not that I don't love Nicki. I'm just not in love with her like I used to be. The truth is, another woman has captured my attention. She's bad as fuck, she can suck my dick without having a debate or saying she's tired. She's everything I wanted Nicki to be. But, I do realize I'm doing Nicki wrong. I've been messing with this woman for 6 months. I'm in my black Rolls Royce on the way to her house now. I need to be deep in somebody right now. I don't know what it is.. Nicki and I have sex, but it's once every blue moon. It's like sex with her is interrupted by our son and she stops doing what she was doing, and run to him. Not saying she's not supposed to, but he be sleep and wakes up like 20 minutes later. That's the time range of our sex. 20 damn minutes. So.. I met this woman at an after party.. and she caught my eye.. she's fine as fuck too. I'm not ready to reveal her yet.. I don't want everyone to jump on her at one time for being "Meek's sidechick." Nicki thinks I'm in the studio with Rick all the times, but I'm really with this woman fucking her back out.

Unknown Woman's POV

"Fuckkkkk!!!! Damn, Meek! That feels so good baby!" Meek finished off on my back. I felt a warm substance spill all over me and licked it off my mouth. He looked at me full of want. It's like he couldn't stop. I didn't want him to stop.. I want him to keep going. Take his frustrations out, let it go. Nicki's stupid as fuck. Meek never told anyone this, but he wanted her to give their son up for an abortion. She doesn't even know this. He wanted it because he knew this child would take all of Nicki's nurturing and attention off of Meek, but I wouldn't do that. I'll pay my baby all the attention he wants and need. Nicki has a problem? She can find me. I'll knock that bitch teeth down her throat.

Woah woah woah! Does Meek wanna be with Nicki? You'll find out!! 😉hope you enjoy!