Chapter 8

Nicki's POV

I was so happy when Mee wanted us to go out to dinner. Hell yeah I deserve it. Ha. Mama do it good. The only thing I hated about going out to dinner, is that I procrastinate when it comes to getting ready. When I looked at the clock, it was 7:45 already and I still don't have a damn outfit out. I'll just wear my dress I wore at the VMA's. Not the malfunction one. I don't wanna retrace that shit. I got a good pair of heels, and I'm wearing my hair down and curly. My makeup? I'll figure that out once I get out the shower. While I was in the shower, I couldn't stop thinking about earlier. I really felt like Tyga saw me. If he did, I hope he doesn't find me. I don't want nobody getting hurt. Him and Mee is cool. He wouldn't hurt him for Safaree..right? I don't know what to think anymore. So I got out the shower, dried off, put my dress on, curled my hair, and my makeup? I just put some wet eyeliner on, pencil eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, and foundation. One look in the mirror, I look good. I'm ready for my date tonight. I hope I don't run into nobody I don't want to see.

Safaree's POV

I found a date tonight, so it'll look like I'm not stalking Nicki. So I got one her good friends.

Amber Rose.

Even though, Amber and Wiz and together no more, and since Amber was in Nicki's video "Massive Attack", I thought, why the hell not? Amber's beautiful, she's bright, and she's nice. So I called her up at 5, and thankfully, she said of course. I called up Tyga and see what was up with him. He said he asked, Kylie Jenner. Now personally, I thought she was a lil young, but oh well. At least we got distractions. Anyway, me, myself and I, gots to go freshen up so I can see the shocked and pitiful face Nicki will have.

Tyga's POV

Safaree's straight and I'm straight. All I need is a boss ass outfit, that'll look presentable tonight. Kylie and I have been talking, but we not that serious yet. She's beautiful, young, wild, and duh, she a Kardashian! Well, a Jenner, but same thing! Her dad scares me. He cool and erything, but...its just the way he looks at me. Ughh. Makes me shiver. But her momma is so beautiful. Her whole damn family cool. But anyway, she said yes. I picked Kylie up, and picked up Safaree and his date. I wonder who it is.

Meek's POV

I'm gonna have some fun with Nicki tonight. But I'm serious, if I see Safaree, somebody gon have to call 9-1-1 because I'm not sure if this nigga gon live through the night. Or ever again. I don't know where ima take Nicki tonight, but it's gon be somewhere real nice. I want her to enjoy herself. I want to get to know her better. I'm gonna pop the question to her tonight. I hope she'll say yes. Tonight's gonna be perfect. Nothing can go wrong.