Chapter 42

Nicki's POV

You ever get that feeling when you're just ...stuck? Like you don't want anything else but to move? But you can't. You're stuck. Cardi B...out of all the morherfucking women in this world, Cardi B! Are you fucking serious? Looking at Meek's face made me want to get away from the world and better myself. 2018 is a quiet year for me..the moves I make are secrets. I feel like I need to grind harder than I ever have. Competition is thick in the air. It's almost like it's hard to breathe without people quickly assuming that I'm gonna make a diss track about an upcoming female rap artist. I don't give a flying fuck what she does. She can have Meek. I don't care. All I care about is my son and my daughter. Yeah I'm hurt, because I expected more out of Meek. But I'm good, because I don't need a nigga to take care of me.

Meek's POV

I know Nicki and I are over. There's no and, ifs, or buts. Even if I tried to get her back, I'm going to fail. She's not gonna hear me out. Tsk. Nigga, how dumb you sound? "She's not gonna hear me out" Your words and action were loud enough for her to hear! You cheated! Just admit it! You fucked up, G. You have a family you need to provide for and the only thing you've been providing for the last few months is dick and it wasn't even for your wife..

All I had to do was show her that I'm different. That's all I had to do. All I had to do was protect her. Love her. Soothe her. Wife her. She gave herself to me. She gave her daughter to me. She gave her all to me. What did I do? I gave her a sperm. She's raising my son on her own. I'm the father and I'm not even there to help. I'm out here fucking a girl that's climbing the charts with each hit she make. I got tired of being old news. I wanted something new. I wanted something fresh out the grease. Whole time, I'm forgetting I left something..someone.
This story is reaching the end. But so many chapters are blank...and I can't finish this story without Nicki by my side. I love her.