Chapter 28: Finding Myself.

Unknown's POV

She's okay. She's living. I was hoping that bitch was gonna die. She deserves it. She took him away from me. He was mine first. He belonged to me. I went to the kitchen, and texted him. He responded quickly, but rudely.

Me: hey baby. I missed you. 💦👅 you should come over.
Diggy: what do you want.
Me: I want you, and you know that. She can't take you away from me! I own you! Im much prettier than her!
Diggy: see you don't get it, I don't date girls because of their looks. I date them because they're themselves. Jeshay is beautiful the way she is. She doesn't wear makeup to bed like you, and when you get up, you look like you're hungover. Jeshay looks fresh-faced. She looks clean. She looks beautiful. You're pretty don't get me wrong, but it's the way you treat people and brag about "hot" you are.
Me: I do not! So? She's just Nicki Minaj's daughter.
Diggy: Kendall, you just don't get it. Goodbye, don't text me anymore.

That hurt.

Nicki's POV

I decided to text my best franns, Mitch and Scott so we could talk and drink some Starbucks together.

(Mitch is real. He's famous, he's from that a cappella group, "Pentatonix", and yes he's gay. You can search him up on YouTube, with his best friend Scott Hoying, who's also gay and in Pentatonix. They have a channel called "Superfruit" and they did a "Feeling Myself" video, and it was slayed. Once again, you don't gotta check it out, but at least try to. They are really good singers, and are really funny. Anyway, back to mah stawwweyyyy.)

Thankfully, they both said yes because I missed them so bad. I waited at Starbucks first, and while I was waiting for Mitch and Scott, I saw one of my celeb friends that I collaborated with, Justin Bieber. He's the sweetest lil human being ever. He's so cute. But he got a lil penis. 😂😂 ahahaaaaaa. He changed a lot over the years, his tattoos make him look bad as hell, but he still got that baby face. He saw me, and his eyes widened. I forgot what I had on, because he wasn't staring at my face. I had this shirt that's laced, but the top of my boobs poke out, soo...yeah. He came over and hugged me. Justin, Meek, and I was at Miami a couple weeks ago. We was turnt up. He started having a conversation with me, but I noticed he was sweating, and I said, "What's wrong? You're sweating." He snapped back into reality and said, "Huh? I'm fine. I-I'm fine." He was lying. He hugged me goodbye and ran out the door. Ima chat with him later. I finally saw Mitch and Scott and I ran to the door basically crying. I miss them so much. Mitch said, "Oh my god, please don't make me cry right now! I have foundation on and I'm too lazy to do it again." We laughed. Scott and Mitch aren't dating, their just best friends. Including me. I hugged Scott and all three of us sat down. Mitch said, "So what's up, babe?! We haven't heard from you or spent the day with you for so long! I heard about Jeshay, is she okay?" I said, "Hahaha yeah she's fine. I stood up to Omarion." They looked at me with a "😦" face. I chuckled slighty, "Yeah. It took me practically 15 years to do it. Like nobody understands.." My said trying not to break, "Omari and Safaree out me through hell. They abused me, my daughter, and my love for ever loving again. Meek? He's different. He's loving, kind, good in pleasuring, good in general. He's a sweetheart. I love him. He's different. Jeshay? That's my baby right there. That's my twin. She has so many gifts, and talents, that she's trying to find. She's herself. Me? It took me 25 years to find myself. With the help of God and supporting friends and family, you guys are my main bitches that would be there for me. Yall were there since Day 1. I love you." They teared up. They hugged me and we ordered what we wanted and laughed. Until I got one phone call that changed my attitude quick.

Omarion bullshitting with me again. I told him, you can't listen? Okay. I warned yo ass, but yah didn't listen. Don't play wif my mf emotions, like that's the breaking point right there. I gotchu Omari, I gotchu good. There's only once thing that can stop Omarion,

Karma.

She's a bitch, but she just as sweet as she wanna be. She can help a sister out. Omarion said that he tracked down the address to our house. And he did, he just doesn't know what's gonna happen.

I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I had such a horrible day, but I didn't forget about you guys. I have a lot on my mind right now. I'm gonna update Chapter 29 tomorrow. This chapter's a little weird i know. But hey, can't blame a girl for trying. I'm really sorry its short, like i said, I had a horrible day, and yesterday wasn't so good either. I have too much on my mind right now. I kinda need you guys' motivation to keep me going. I don't know if this story is good enough anymore. I was planning on deleting it, but...I don't know. Just comment about what you really think about this story.

Love you guys.