Chapter 30

Jeshay's POV

While Diggy and I were in my room just cuddling and watching love movies, I heard my mom scream. What the hell? I opened the door and see if she was still yelling because with my door closed, it sounded muffled. As I open the door, the yelling was so loud that it sounded like she was right outside my room. I opened the door and saw----

Nicki's POV

He did this on purpose. He did it just to get Jeshay out her room. No. It's not Omarion. Yep, its Safaree. He don't know how to stop messing with my family does he? Except this time, he's drunk. When Safaree's drunk, you can't do anything. He dragged me on the floor outside Jeshay's room. No. I'm not gonna hold back. I confronted Omarion, I can confront Safaree's bitch ass too. I kicked his "chicken nugget" while he pulled my legs. Shouldn't have done that. 😂 he groaned, and fell on the floor. I picked him up, and pushed him against the wall, and said, "If I see you again, you won't be able to piss no more. Leave me alone, stay in your own lane, and stay away from my daughter." After that, I scratched his lip, and it left a mark that started bleeding so badly. Oh well. I dropped him, and kicked his stomach. "Get out my house, you cunt." He got up struggling to run, and left. Jeshay and Diggy were standing in the hall, and Jeshay mouth was dropped open, while Diggy looked like he was holding in his laughs. They ran to me and hugged me, and said, "We're so proud of you."

Chris's POV

I was driving to Nicki's house to see how her and Jeshay was doing, but I saw Safaree running from their house, that's funny. I pulled in, and I walked in but nobody was home. Meek was on tour and Nicki just stayed home to write songs. Nobody answered when I said, "Hello? C.Breezy in da house! Anybody home?" I heard water running, it was that lil waterfall/pool thingy that their pool got. I saw a figure but I couldn't really tell who it was. I went outside and saw Nicki....in a bathing suit....glory. I looked down and saw lil breezy. Why right now, Lord? She lookin fine in that damn bathing suit. Had her titties out, booty look ro-tunddd. and her face? whoo! firecrackers boy! I took off my shirt and ran towards the water with just my boxers on, I jumped in without her looking back. Once I got underwater, I saw her body. Good god! I went back to the surface, and she looked at me and was relieved. I guess because I scared the living hell outta her. I greeted her with a "hey beautiful" and she giggled, I swear she so cute. I hugged her, and she hugged me back. I never let go. Surprisingly, she didn't either. She rested her arms on my shoulder. She rested her head beneath my neck. Meek hasn't been at home for 3 months. He hasn't called, texted, tweeted, or facetimed. How rude right? But I'm just filling in his place. For some apparent reason, my song "Take You Down" came on the radio, and Nicki started laughing. She got out the pool, and started grinding. Sweet Mother of God. Whoo..I licked my bottom lip, and she motioned me to come here, I did, and she put her arms around my shoulders, while I put my hands, on her lower waist. She had goosebumps popping up on her glittering skin, that's when I leaned in, she did too. I put my hands behind her knees and lifted her up. I carried her into the house still kissing her. I put her on the sofa, and put my mouth on her neck, I kissed it, and put my tongue on it, twirling it in circles, and sucking. When I found the sweet spot, she moaned, I rub my fingers down her stomach and at her V line, and went inside her panties. I started fingering her. She was wet as hell. Well, we did get out the pool. Anyway, she started moaning and I pumped in and out while sucking her clit too. She moaned loud enough that I wanted to do more. I took my pants off and she started licking her luscious lips, and said, "Fuck me hard as you can" aha! She shouldn't have said that, I can fuck her so hard, she wouldn't be able to walk in the morning. So I went inside, and she gasped, and i went faster, faster, harder, and harder. She cummed at least 6 times. Last time she did, I licked it all off her thighs and her V. She smirked and said, "Turn over" so commanding. She literally sucked my lil Weezy so bad, that I EXPLODED in her mouth. She didn't mind obviously because she licked all off, and kept going. Then, it started fading, the air started getting cold, I woke up. At my house.

I was in my bed.

I looked at the time, and it was 3:00 in the morning.

I called August in the room, and he said I was moaning Nicki's name for hours. Then he left, I looked down at my boxers. Damn. I busted all over my boxers. I had a wet dream. About Nicki. My feelings for her are going strong.

Uh-oh. I surprised ya'll didn't I? Haha. I'm so sorry for not updating. I've just been having fun, and I forgot I have readers, who really want me to update. So I did for you guys. This is the only day I'm not busy. So I figured. I doubt it if I'll update this weekend. Like I'll probably update on Sunday. Yet again, never know. I hope you enjoy!

~Jiahhhhh