Chapter 23

Meek's POV

I texted Nicki with my new number. I figured what would a surprise be without changing a few things? Surprisingly, she opened the door, and happily jumped into my arms. She was crying with tears of joy. I was about to cry, but I didn't wanna look like a wimp in front of her. Fuck it. A tear rained down my cheek, and Nicki looked into my eyes, and said, "I missed you so much baby." I sniffed and said, "I'm here now. I'm not leaving." She squeezed me so tight. I went inside the house with her. I laid on the bed with her and we just talked. The aurora of her fragrance swam through my nose. It smelled so good. Nicki told me her daughter was upstairs and that we were gonna meet tomorrow because she had a rough night. That's understandable. I hope she likes me. She probably looks exactly like Nicki. Beautiful. Young. Glowing.

Jeshay's POV

Tomorrow's Friday and I got to go to the studio with Mommy tomorrow. Supposedly, she has a surprise for me. I could use a surprise from the bullshit that's been goin on with me. I can't believe Jahkael man like really nigga? My daddy? That's a bitch ass fraud. Like fr. Ion want him in my life. Never did. Never will. The alarm clock beeped constantly because it was time for me to go to the studio with Momma. I decided to put on my white flades, a white and black shirt with the 💯 emoji. And some denim jeans. I put a little makeup on like: eyeliner, mascara, and some foundation that blends in with my tone and some concealer to hide my dark rings around my eyes. Well...That's a lot. Then, I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on some diamond earrings. Whoa. If you really look at me, I do look like my momma. I went downstairs because I smelled something good coming out of the kitchen and my auntie never cooks. So I saw my mom cooking breakfast and a man standing behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist. He betta stand back before he get popped by that grease that's cookin from that bacon. Ima be dead as a bitch too. He turned around when she went to go put the bacon on the table. I saw who it was, and I ran downstairs and I said, "Meek! It's so nice to finally meet you!" He jumped back, and said, "Damn, are you Jeshay?" I looked at him confusingly and said, "Yeah?" He ran to me and hugged me and said, "My goodness. You're an exact replica of your mother. Beautiful, and you have a good shape for someone your age. How are you?" I smiled, "I'm good. How about you?" He shrugged, "Just livin life like its supposed to be lived." He actually made a point there. But anyway, Meek told me everything that happened. From detail to detail. From sleeping with Rihanna to finding my mom. From believing that Rihanna was pregnant to breaking up with my mom. That's a lot of shit. It must've been hard for him to go through something like that. At least they're together and stronger than ever. They started doin the thingy cute relationships be doin what is it? Uhhh...oh yeah! Those Eskimo kisses. That's so cute. Meek is like 6"1 or something and my momma is this short little munchkin from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Okay, she not that short but she short. Meek had to go meet up with some boys to work on a new single, so me and momma ate our breakfast and when inside the black Suburban. While we were riding, Momma said that my surprise that I'm gonna like. Hopefully I will because I've had too much goin on. We got to the studio and I walked inside and saw my idol. Oh my god, I almost passed out. Diggy Simmons was standing like legit right there eating Hot Fries and drinkin some Gatorade. Oh muah guaddd. My momma said, "There's your surprise! I'm working with Diggy on a new single. I kinda wanted to set yall up but I'll just wait til he make the first move." My jaw almost touched the ground I'm sure, because I mean come on, it's Diggy Simmons. But I don't see him like that. He seem real chill and coo buhh Jesus fix it! He fine as hell. My momma said, "Hey Diggy, how are you baby?" He looked up quickly and started stuttering, "H-Hey Nicki! It's so nice to meet you. I'm such a big fan." My mom blushed, "Thank you. You are such a cutie. This is my daughter Jeshay." I froze. He looked at me in the eyes, and said, "H-Hello. It's nice to meet you too." He was smiling so hard, I'm sure his cheeks were hurting. He said so randomly, "You are beautiful..I'm sorry, but I just had to say that.." Good thing him and I were alone, if my momma heard him say that, she woulda embarrassed me. My mom was talking to Diggy's manager. I was chillin and eatin. As always. Aha. It's w/e. My phone kept ringing because I was texting my best friend and told her that I was chillin with Diggy. All she sent me was these emojis and said, "😑😑😑😑😒 why u lyin hoe." I said, "I swear to god I'm not lyin then I sent her a picture of him siting down and drinkin Gatorade. She replied fast and said, "😦😍😍😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛💦💦🙊🙈🙉👅👄😻😻😋😋😩😩 you lucky bitch. Yo momma Nicki Minaj, what chuu expect. Buhh fr, share him wit meeee" I laughed and said, "Aha, you wish. Get yo own. I gtg I'll text you later." She said Ite and I just put my phone down and put all my attention on this new song they were working on.

Ooh. Is Jeshay and Diggy gonna have a lil sum sum goin on?! You never know! Surprises always comin. Vote! I'm lookin at these views and I'm just shocked at how y'all deal with this! If you have questions about how long this story will be or if you wanna know anything else,

Comment on this chapter! And I'll answer all of them on the beginning of chapter 24!

Follow me on insta: @baaby.nb

I do follow back btw. 😁 love you lovelies. 👄😘