Chapter 22

Jeshay's POV

Wait a minute. Did I hear that right? Obviously, Jahkael had to do something with this. I started thinking, and while I was deep in my thoughts, I got a phone call. It was Jahkael. I answered, "Hello." I snarled. He smirked, "Hey Jeshay. I'm sure daddy missed you." I literally wanted to punch the shit outta him. "How did you become close with a faggot who never wanted to be a part of my life?" He snarled, "Look bitch, I didn't want it to turn out like this but it did. Grow up, and get over yourself." I went off. "First of all, JAHKAEL, I hate to rain on your little parade, if you gon sit here and throw shade at me, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if I came back at you! The size of yo dick you call massive, is about the size of a damn chicken nugget from a 4-piece at McDonald's! Sadly, I kept puttin up wit yo ass when you keep doin me dirty and cheatin on me wit hoes you call yo queen and all that shit, when they didn't do you good like I did! Admit it, my momma may be a lil naughty, but trust me her babygirl is too when I wanna be! So I suggest you stop trashing people wit yo "jokes" and immature shii, so yo feelings wouldn't get hurt! Bye thirsty ass nigga!" All I heard was a dial tone, and pressed the end button. I wanted to cry, but that would make me look like a wimp, and I'm the one that just told off Jahkael. Shit be irrelevant these days.

Nicki's POV

Jeshay showed me the text message Jahkael sent her. I cannot believe it, but then I can. Jahkael reminded me of Jeshay's father anyway. Manipulative. Deceiving. Unfaithful. An exact clone actually. The man that released Jeshay into my womb, is a fine, young, sexy Stallion, but inside, he's disrespectful and cruel.

Omarion.

He's nice, but he slick as a bitch. I don't want to talk about him right now. I just need Meek right now. I missed his peaceful cuddling. I ain't got no worries in the world. I got a text from an unknown number, and it said,

"Open your door."

I listened, I opened the door. I started crying with tears of joy. He was here. He was at my doorstep. I hugged him so tight. Mee was here. Well, I'm gonna call him Meek from now on. Meek, was here. He hugged me tighter. I pulled him inside. I slammed the door and crashed his lips with kisses.

Nothing can stop me now.

Meek and I went to my room, and laid there and kissed. This is what I needed. This is a stress reliever. He was so warm. Meeki is back on track. Meek told me everything that went on up in New York. He said he came down here because he wanted to talk to me. Well, there's nothing to talk about. I'm here, he's here. We're together. Nothing can get in the way. Jeshay was upstairs in her room. I'm sure she doesn't want to be bothered right now. I'll just wait til her and Meek to talk tomorrow. It'll be a new, fresh, calm day in sunny California.

I'm just glad I got my baby back.

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry this chapter is short and why I haven't been updating in so long. Spring break's almost over! I hope everyone had fun and you still can! I'm gonna update chapter 22 and 23 today and maybe possibly 24 too. You guys deserve it after waiting for me so long. Please vote !

~Jiahhhhh