Chapter 11

Nicki's POV

I looked to my right to see who was in the drivers' seat. I wanted to leave. Now. He could do anything to me. The man I least expected to see tonight. Tyga. The sound of his name makes me tremble. I asked him, "How the fuck did you get me, and how the fuck did you know I was gonna be at Chipotle tonight?" Soon as I finished, Tyga started chuckling, and slapped the shit out of me. He said, "First, watch who the fuck you're talking to. Second, me and Safaree niggas, so of course I was gonna be here tonight. I know where you are at all times. I just never get the time to strike and get you. Tonight was perfect. My plan went well. Safaree was supposed to get beat up, Amber was supposed to be in the bathroom and choke you, and Meek was supposed to see Safaree." I couldn't believe how childish them bitches can be. The plan was conniving but impressive. The only thing that confused me, was how did I get drugged? I asked Tyga, "How did I get drugged then?" He said, "When Meek went to go check on you in the bathroom with Amber, I got up, and went to your table and squeezed a few drops in your drink. Then, when Meek was beating Safaree ass, I picked you up, and put you in here. Oh by the way, yo ass is soft. Whoo. Shoulda slapped it when you couldn't see." I started smiling trying not to laugh. Wait. What was I doing? Tyga abuses me. Well..only when he's drunk. He wasn't drunk tonight. Because he's not looking like he sprayed hot sauce in his eyes. I never hated Tyga, it's just, when he's drinking, he's a completely different person. Sober Tyga was cool. I hope while I'm with him, he doesn't start drinking. I didn't know what could happen. But I know he wasn't taking me to my house. He was taking me to his.

Meek's POV

I turned around, and she was gone. Nicki left. But she left her purse on the table and one of her shoes was on the floor. I don't think Nicki left on purpose. She was kidnapped. But by who? I beat this weak ass faggot Safaree up. Who else tries to get her away from me? I don't know. But I'm gonna find out. I don't know how I am though. I called up Nicki and I's closest friends. Like Tyga, Lil Wayne, Drake, Birdman, Ricky Rozay. But they said they haven't seen her. Although, Tyga was the last one I called, and in the background, I heard a female talking. She was rapping to Nicki's song on the radio. She was killing it. Tyga said, "Nah mane, I haven't seen her. I'll let chuu know what's up when I do." I said, "Ite, thanks man." I hung up. I missed her. Where was she? Who did it? Why did this person do it?

*2 years later*

It's been 2 years since Nicki been gone. I haven't gotten her back yet. I'm still mourning. I just want my babygirl back. Everytime I get someone, they end up getting killed, leaving me, or kidnapped.

Nicki's POV

It's been 2 years since Tyga held me captive. We haven't fucked. He's like an older brother to me. He's good now. He went to rehab for drugs and drinking. But he still wouldn't take me back. I missed Mee. People call Ty every day. It makes me cry. Knowing that all those people are looking for me. Because they care. The thing is, Ty is the one who did it. The only thing that I'm bad blood with, is Safaree and Amber. I'm cool with Ty. Actually, it's like he's my brother. He told me why he was helping Safaree. He said because he wanted me. But I told him, that I'm with Mee. That's if he hasn't found anyone. But, Ty flirts with me everyday. I don't mind. As long as I don't fuck him. He slaps my ass, he say certain shit to me. It's hilarious but adorable at the same time. It's hilarious because I haven't fell for it. It's adorable because he thinks he's gonna get some of Queen B's cookie. Haha. Think again, honey bunch. But it's all good. I don't know when I'm going back, but whenever that is, I hope Mee is still into me. I will be broken into pieces if he isn't. Ty hasn't hit me since that night in the car. 2 years ago. I'm proud of him. He broke off his friendships with Safaree and Amber. They're together by the way. I don't know why he's dating her. Wait. Did Safaree become gay? Because to me, it looks like he's dating another man. Who's dressed like a woman. Oh damn. Hope Safaree enjoy his new sexuality and boyfriend. Her head so bright I can see my own damn reflection in it. Lemme stop. Whoo. I kill my own self. I'm telling Ty tonight about taking me back home. He said, no problem. I guess it took him 2 years to rebuild our friendship. Well. It's build. Now take me back home. I miss my baby, my family, and the studio. Look out Brooklyn. Mama's coming back.