Chapter 36

Nicki's POV

In about 5 minutes, she was already limping outside my 8.5 million dollar mansion. I told Meek from day 1, "Make sure you tell yo baby mama, I'll be cordial, but I refuse to be disrespected." He nodded his head with a gulp going down his throat. Hahaaaaa. I laid down, so I can just think about how much I been through to now. I left my daughter with my sister since she was 10 now she's 15, I had 2 assholes of boyfriends that called themselves "men", the man that was supposed to be my rock that I could go to for advice on men, gave up on me. My daughter's father, used to abuse me emotionally, physically, and verbally. The man I forced myself to stay with, is a pervert. The good things in life? I can finally smile for real instead of waiting until I get home to cry myself to sleep. I can finally be happy with my own skin instead of hiding my scars. I can finally have the family that I've always wanted, I finally have a man who stays with me and with me only. I don't have to worry about threats coming towards me anymore. I have a beautiful daughter and a handsome son. My PinkPrint Tour is setting off, and my fans are more supportive than ever. So pretty much, life's good. 😊 now, I decided to rest my eyes.

Jeshay's POV

Niq-Niq, Reginae, and I were all at Dave and Buster's just chillin. And outta nowhere, I see someone. That I didn't expect to see. I didn't want to catch him with her.

Diggy..

He was with a girl that every boy wants to fw at school. She's known for sucking D. And she seem like she proud of it. I wouldn't be proud if I'm known for giving head and I coulda got HIV, STD or any other disgusting sexual disease that can kill me. Her name?

Di-Aona.

She gets under my skin, and she always wants to be seen. She will do anything to get attention.

ANYTHING.

But I guarantee you, she won't get my man.

So, to be petty, I walked up to Diggy and read the text he sent me out loud, in front of her. "Okay, babe. I gtg to a meeting about my new single, I'll call you later. Love you, my sunshine. 💜" and I said, "Which was sent 10 minutes ago." And I put on a fake smile and said, "Oh! Didn't see you there Diggy! How was the meeting?" He looked embarrassed, he looked ashamed, and most of all? He looked plain right stupid.