Chapter 9

Nicki's POV

Mee picked me up at 9:15 and we headed to the restaurant. He said, "What's up, Ma? You lookin sexy tonight." He said that so seducing and whispered it in my ear. Oh no. He ain't gone play this tonight. I'm gonna get him later. Watch me. As we drove to the restaurant, he told me we were going to Chipotle. Oh my god, I love me some Chipotle. Anyway, we went in and ordered our food. While I was going to the bathroom, I ran into someone. Oh no.

Safaree.

I wanted to know. Why the hell was he here and why. How did he know I was gonna be here with Mee. I don't care. I must be hallucinating. Was he really here? It didn't matter. Mee could not see Safaree. It would be dirty. Safaree started talking to me. I just stood there. Looking blank. Why can't he leave me alone?

Safaree's POV

Yes. This is the way I planned this night. I wanted to have Nicki all alone. I started talking to her. She ain't say nothing back. So to get her attention, I grabbed her wrist. She whimpered. Yeah. That got it didn't it? I said, "Look here bitch, I don't care if you with that faggot Meek Mill. But I will do whatever it takes to get you back with me. Where you will live by my rules. Under my roof. Don't worry. I won't mess ya'll lil "relationship" up. You'll see what's coming for yourself." That should've scared her enough. But it was true. She got some comin for her ass.

I'm sorry this chapter is so short! I've been busy but I promise, I'll update when I can! Thanks for the votes! There's more surprises coming for you!