Chapter 29

Nicki's POV

After I spent the day with Mitch and Scott, Omarion texts me after I specifically told his hard-headed ass to fuck off. But like I said, karma is a mf bitch mane! 😂 he's on the way, so I'm waiting for his ass. I need a damn drink. Jeshay is in her room with Diggy, I'm sure they ain't gon do nun while I go out with Ciara to get a drink. Ciara pulled up and we went to Tony's. (It's a fake bar.) I ordered me a glass of vodka with lemonade with lime on the rim. Ciara got vodka. Straight. Whoo. That's gon burn her throat. So while me and Ciara was talking, I saw something that I obviously wasn't supposed to see...Meek?...

He was dancing...

With another woman....

She was drunk...

He was drunk as well....

She was grinding on him...

He was holding her hips....

She grabbed his D....

And he grabbed her boobs....

Then....

They kissed...

I coulda sworn I saw him look at me dead in the eyes..

I turned back to Ciara with my eyes watering...

A wave of heat hit my face because I was about to cry..

My heart dropped...

Ciara asked me what was wrong..and I told her to look behind her, she turned and looked at me with a 😦 face, and hugged me. I asked her could I stay at her house for tonight, and she said of course. I was angry, I was steamed. I was pissed. I wanted to fight the bitch that was grinding on my husband.
Meek couldn't have saw me. It was too much people, but I swear I think he looked into my eyes and went back to doing what he was doing. I'm so heartbroken..after all I've been through, all that hell, I thought I found me a good man...but as always, they bitch around and break my heart. That's all good though. It's all good, because when I do something bad to them, they're gonna feel misery..😈. When Ciara and I went back to her house, we got drunk enough, that we started slurring our words to, "I'm Out" it was funny. Because Ciara's fine ass photographer cousin, Dave was recording us. He a light skin. Yasssss. But it's w/e. I started taking off my clothes, because after all that dancing, I started getting hot and sweaty. My other sister Destyne called me and asked me why was I so drunk and I said, slurring like, "Beeeecuzzzzz meeeeekkk *hiccups* was fuckin round with a chopstick hoe who ain't got no ass...*gasps* did I say that? Oops, I did it again! 😂😂😂 hahahahaha!" My sister was disappointed I could tell because she said, "Onika, that doesn't mean you have to drink your damn anger away. You needa stop drinking right now, and go to bed. It's 4:00 in the morning." I had her on speaker so Ciara, just as drunk as I was, said, "come on Destyne stop bein a partyyyyy *high-pitched hiccup* pooopperrrr." I giggled, then hiccuped. I was fuckeddd up. When I wake up, ima be having a headacheee.

All of a sudden...everything went black...

I felt cold air hit my face sending chills to my body.

I woke up...I had and dream..?

So meek never cheated on me?

I was never drunk?

I was never overdosed?

I'm still in my clothes....

I didn't even go to the bar yet...

Now, I'm not sure if I do..

Hey! I'm so so sorry! I had SOLs all week so I've been studying. Sorry this chapter's so short! I gave yall a lil sum sum for memorial weekend. Have fun! Swim im pools! Don't drown, and vote! Love you!

~Jiahhhhh