Chapter 37

Jeshay's POV

My heart is shattered. My stomach is dropping. My hands are sweating. My eyes are watering. My feet are running me right back home. My phone is blowing up. My mouth is screaming in words that even I don't understand. I thought I was loved. I thought I was finally in love. I thought he was my Prince Charming. But I guess not. He was just a hoe. Wanted to get with me, make me lose a precious treasure to him, and he's gone. I didn't even wanna look at my phone anymore. My lockscreen was him and I at the Hollywood sign, sitting on the L because we said it was meant for love. And we were kissing while the sun slowly rested in the sky. It was an amazing day. A beautiful day. But now I look at everything differently. But all I do know is, I'm gonna beat that meerkat lookin ass bitch on Friday.

Nicki's POV

I heard a door open, then slam which made me wanna smack the shit out somebody. But I heard crying and sniffling, and I saw my babygirl on her knees, pouring her heart out. Like she literally tried to cry her soul out of her. I started tearing up. All I heard her say was, "Mo-Mo-Mommmmyyy 😭😭 he broke my heart Mamaaaa 😭😭" and she kept gasping for air just to talk. I know exactly how Jeshay feels...I carried her to her room. And kissed her, and before I could turn the knob, I heard, "Mommy?" I turned around and saw the cutest little face she could ever make, and said, "Yes baby?" She said, "Can you sleep with me? I can't handle the sound of being alone." That made me nod my head yes. Jeshay fell asleep 10 min later, and I still don't know where Meek is. He's been gone for 5 hours. He's not in the studio, he's not with his niqqas, so where else the fuck he would be?

Diggy's POV

I screwed up...my intentions weren't on hurting her...I just made one mistake...one...can you forgive me? Can God forgive me? Can I forgive myself? I love Jeshay. I do. I just need to be a better man and partner with her.

Ik this is short, but I'm tired lolololll so I'll update tomorrow. But if any of you guys have a friend or family member that's going through heartbreak, talk to them. Let them know it's not the end. Let them know that you're their shoulder to cry on. Let them know that they have a purpose, a reason, and a right to be on this Earth. Don't let them feel like they are useless. Don't let them be alone.