Chapter 15

Nicki's POV

I needed to talk to Mee. I know our fight didn't go well, but I want to talk to him about this. I don't want him to take care of this baby by himself. I want to be a good stepmother. That is if, I'm still with him. I hope he didn't find another woman already. I really didn't mean to hurt his feelings. I guess I was just mad at the fact that he didn't tell me and it caught me off guard. I called him 5 times and a woman picked up. For a second I thought it was Rihanna. But it was his mother. She said he's in Georgia with his cousins. He'll be back Saturday. I won't get to see him. I'm leaving for my flight to go see Jeshay on Friday. It won't be the same if I talked to him on the phone. So I told Mee's mom to tell him to call me ASAP so we can talk about it. It's Wednesday night, so I decided to hit up Beyoncè and see if she was free tonight. Thankfully, she said yes. So I drove to her house. Bey was like my sister. She knows everything that's going on in my life now. She knows about Jeshay, Safaree, Tyga kidnapping me, and she doesn't know about Mee and I, but I'm not gonna tell her until I know the answer for sure about us. I don't know if we have a future, or even a present. But if we don't, then we have a past. That I'll never forget and will cherish forever. Mee's calling me. I answered.

*Nicki's and Meek's convo*

Meek: Hello?
Nicki: Hey.
Meek: Hey.
Nicki: Wyd?
Meek: Nun. With the fam in ATL. How bout chuu?
Nicki: that's what's up. And nun bout to go to Bey's house.
Meek: oh. What chuu want?
Nicki: I wanted to talk to you about us. I wanted to say I'm sorry, I really am. I love you so much. I want to support you through thick and thin. I want to be your shoulder to lean on. I love you so much Mee. Words can't explain it.
Meek: look, nicki, I love you too baby. But right now, I can't be with someone. I need to worry about taking care of a child right now. My love for you will never be lost. But right now, let's see other people. I'll be in contact with you everyday. Trust me.
Nicki: it's such a relief to hear you say that. I love you too babe. I understand. But if you need me, I'm here. I'm gonna be out of town for 2 weeks. So you won't see me when you come back.
Meek: why?
Nicki: I have a daughter. Who's 13. I wanted to tell you plenty of times before. I thought you would never think of me the same anymore.
Meek: of course not. It's okay. I understand. I'm not upset. I would love to meet her one day. I'll talk to you later. I love you.
Nicki: love you too.

Even though we're not together, it still makes me smile that he said that.

Meek's POV

I'm glad Nicki and I had that converstaion. As much as I hate to say it, I did want Nicki and I to take a break. We've been through a lot. I want to talk to Rihanna about this baby. I want to know if it's even mine. So I can resume my relationship with Nicki. So I found out Rihanna was in Atlanta. She was hanging with some friends. I went to her hotel. I started talking to her. I was mad. I couldn't believe this shit. I really couldn't. What a waste.

Hey everyone! I'm sorry it took so long! But luckily, my phone's back on and I will update tomorrow! I'm updating chapter 16 and 17 and possibly 18! Keep voting! I have wayyyy more unexpected events coming up!