Chapter 5

Nicki's POV

Mee was looking at me kinda funny. Like he was scanning my face or something. I hope he didn't notice I was crying or that I got hit in the face. Turns out, I was wrong. Because he asked, "Have you been crying?" I hesitated and backed away from him and said no. He could tell I was lying. Because I had tissues on my coffee table with makeup on them. I told Mee everything with my past with Safaree. And I mean everything. I've never seen him so mad. He was throwing shit across the room and cussing out loud. I didn't know what to do. So I went to him, and touched his cheek and said, "Don't worry. He's gone. He's not coming back. Nobody from my past is coming back here and try to get me back. Because I'm all yours. I want you and I to be more than friends. I want us to be together without it being awkward. I love you Mee." I really meant that. I did love Mee. I'm not
letting anyone come in between us. I kissed him. He put his hand on my cheek. I took off my sweatshirt and helped him take off his shirt. He started kissing down slowly to my boobs. I moaned a little bit. I wasn't gonna let him take control of this shit. Oh hell nah.

Meek's POV

I was mad as hell when Nicki told me about this disrespectful ass nigga Safaree. I was throwing shit across the living room. I was cussing out loud. She came to me and touched my cheek and was talking to me about how nobody's gonna come between us and how she's mine. I was happy. I was smiling. She kissed me. I touched her cheek and she took off her shirt. She helped me take off mine. I was slowly kissing down her chest. She started moaning. I went back up to her neck and starting sucking and biting and searched around for her weak spot. I found it. Mission accomplished. She started moaning even louder and the way she said my name made me harder and harder. I ripped off her clothes and I started slowly rubbing my fingers down to her V. I went inside and started rubbing her clit and she started moaning so I teased her and said, "How does it feel Ma? Huh? You like that?" She moaned, "Y-Y-yes Mee!" I decided to taste some of Nicki. I licked and sucked and she seemed like she like that even more because she took my head and pressed it against her. I loved it. I took a condom out of my pocket and put it on. I entered her and started off slow, because I didn't want to hurt her. Soon as she got adjusted, I picked up my pace.

Nicki: B-Baby g-go faster! U-uhhhh-hhhhh!
Meek: Who's your daddy baby? Who is it!
Nicki: You! It's y-you! M-M-Mee I'm gonna c-c-cum!
Meek: Let it out baby. Ima suck it up.

Nicki started shaking and then she let her juice out. I got out, and started sucking on her clit. She started shaking even more and she cummed some more. After I was done, she said, "Now, I'm taking control." In a commanding way. She threw me under her, and took my D and put it inside her. She started riding and moaning out loud. I helped her by grabbing her hips hard as I could and picking up the pace. Thank god, I had a condom on. I was about to come to. I felt Nicki shaking once again. She climaxed just like I did. Again. She got off and went down my stomach and started sucking. She started licking and it got me hard. She started deep-throating. I cummed inside her mouth. She didn't spit it out at all. She swallowed it. After that, we just cuddled in bed. She looked so beautiful. Her body was warm. She was talking so sweet. She said, "That was amazing. I've never cummed so fast before." I said, "Maybe I'm better than them no experience niggas you had." We both laughed. Nicki fell asleep before I did. She looked gorgeous sleep. Watching her sleep made me fall asleep. My eyes was getting heavy.