Chapter 32: Jeshay and Diggy

I realized that I haven't really talked about Jeshay and Diggy much anymore, but this chapter isn't gonna be just about the cuddling. Hehe. Well, I won't spoil the mood, so just keep reading. 😁

Jeshay's POV

Mommy, my baby brother, and Meek, all went to the store. It's like an hour away, so I have just enough time. I took a shower, and put some Bath and Body Works, 'Hawaii' lotion, and put on one of my mother's lingerie. It was real cute. It was turquoise with black lace on my boobs, and it was made like a one piece bathing suit. Except it's sexier. I sprayed some perfume on, and went to the door for Diggy. When I opened it, his eyes went from 😊 to 😵😍😏. Like no joke. He had a little drool from his mouth almost dripping. I said, "Come in baby." He still looked at me shocked. Ignoring it, I asked him did he bring the condoms and he smiled and grinned. I guarded him to my room, and he sat on my bed. I slowly walked to him, and he bit his bottom lip. That turned me on. He then showed his glitter white teeth, and gave me that 😏 look. I smashed my lips against his and he rubbed his hands up and down my back, his slowed down and lowered it at my ass, he squeezed it and i moaned a little just to tease him. And my mission was accomplished in like 3 seconds. I looked down at his stiff, long, member. His said when he's hard it's almost 7 inches. Hot damn. 😍 I rubbed it and got down on my knees. I ripped his pants off and he moans and rubs my hair with his long fingers. I licked his tip just to tease him more, and he said, "Baby come on, suck this dick." In such a raspy and sexy way. I sucked so hard that Diggy held tightly on the sheets and curled his toes because he was about to cum. He started gasping for air, and he shook just a little and a warm, thick substance exploded all over my tongue. I swallowed it and I jacked him off. He cummed again but this time I let on my boobs so HE could lick it off my boobs. His warm tongue did strange patterns and he started sucking and biting. Which made me moan. He flipped me over which made me giggle. He didn't take his eyes off of me while he took my underwear off, when he did it, he looked at my vagina and said, "It's beautiful." Ion know what the hell he talkin bout, but he's horny. So. It's w.e. He sucked my clit and licked it up and down and sucked some more, I moaned and closed my eyes because I felt a shaking sensation in my legs and my vagina started to feel...actually really good. Before I knew it, I cummed on Diggy's mouth, clearly he didn't mind because he was cleaning it up, he kissed it and brought the covers up to both of us. He asked me, was I ready to have actual sex. Was I ready to feel pain for a few minutes, thinking about it, I said yes. He put the condom on, and went inside. I started biting my cover because it hurt so fuckin bad. I felt my eyes tear up. I been through worse, so woman up Jeshay. If you don't think about it, it started to ease away and feel good. So good, that I wanted Diggy to go faster.

*15 minutes later**

"Dig-Diggy...uunhhhhhh...go faster. I'm gonna cum..." I said gasping for air because it felt really good. Diggy did what I told him, and 10 seconds later, I let go. Badly.

Diggy's POV

Thank god I had a condom on. I was gonna cum too. Jeshay was damn good in bed and she look sexy in that lingerie. She is the love of my life. We both lost our virginity at a young age. We both love each other. People say we're young. I don't give 2 shits how old we are. You're never too young to fall in love. I love Jeshay so much. I would die for her. I mean it. Our love is unexplainable. It's simple. She's my other half. When we were done, I laid beside her and she cuddled on my chest and tangled her legs with mine, and said one thing that made me go to sleep with a smile on my face.

"I love you so much, baby."

Soooooo? Whatcha think? Too much? Well, I just wanted to update because I was bored. But I'll update chapter 33 later on today since it's almost 3 in the morning. I'll update like right before the BET Awards! Turn up! Nicki's gonna be performing! She better win that female hip hop awards. I'm gonna be on Twitter all day tomorrow, yall go on there and do some hashtags for Nicki! Love yall!