Chapter 3

Nicki's POV

Mee got a text from my boy Ricky, and he had to go. Honestly, I wanted it to become more than just a little dance. But business is business, so I understood. While Mee was driving me home, we talked and laughed and when he pulled up to the building, he touched my hand and kissed me. I didn't care, I wanted him to do it. It was passionate and calm. I pulled away and smiled and said, "Call me when you're done." He smiled and said, "Sure thing, Ma." I got out the car and he smacked my butt and I looked back and he was looking at his hand, so I said, "Oh, you already know Daddy." I winked and walked in and said hey to Ernie and went up the elevator, but before I could, Ernie told me I had a surprise upstairs. I wanted to know what. So I said ok and went up. I went inside my house, and I saw someone that I did not want to see.

Safaree.

He was sitting on my $100,000 white couch, and was sitting there like he owned this house. I wanted to know why the hell he's here. Safaree woke up and realized I was home. He said,"Where the hell you been Nick?" Hold up, who's this bitch askin me where I been and it's my house and I'm a grown ass woman? So I answered, "Out with Meek. What the fuck are you doin here? Get out my house." He laughed like he won't leaving. He was drunk. Actually drunk enough, that he wouldn't remember what he did the next morning. I didn't care if Safaree stayed just for one night. He better leave before I wake up. I went to put my pajamas on, and while I was doing it, Safaree came to me, and slapped my face so hard, that it stung for a while. He was laughing and said, "Why you leave me, Nick..? You're nothing without me by your side. Get yo ass up and let's go home." I wasn't leaving. I left Safaree for so many reasons and abusing me was the main one. His drinking was another. I ran away from him so many times. He just keeps finding me and taking me back to his house. But this time, I wasn't leaving. I had to fight this time. So I pushed him into the wall and choked him and said, "All these years I been fuckin with you, and you betrayed me, abused me, and used me for my money." I started tearing up. "Get the fuck out my house and out of my life." I dropped him onto the floor and he was coughing. He deserved it. He was trying to say something, but I didn't want to hear it, so I called Ernie to come up and get him out.

Safaree was trying to fight Ernie to get to me. Other than my mom and my friends, Ernie was the only one that knew about my past with Safaree. Safaree brainwashed him into thinking he was clean and he wanted to surprise me. Surprise my ass. I wanted to talk to Mee. My night was goin good, but backfired with Safaree showing up outta the blue.

I missed Mee.