Chapter 10

Nicki's POV

Safaree grabbed my wrist. I tried getting away from his grip, but it was no use. Safaree has gotten stronger. I was whimpering and trying to get him to let go. But soon as he said "Look bitch," I stopped trying. Safaree said that he had something coming for me. So basically that means he's gonna blackmail me? I mean, I don't have anything to hide. But for some reason I feel like I'm forgetting something from my past. Whatever it is, it needs to come fast, I want to tell Mee before Safaree runs his damn mouth. The best about seeing Safaree, is that I didn't see Tyga with him. I hope I didn't. If Mee found out his boy was helping Safaree? Whoo. Somebody might as well end up in a grave. At this point, my life is in a life-to-death situation. I don't know if I'm gonna be alive, or dead. I went to the bathroom to well..use it, and while I was washing my hands I forgot all about my wrists. I look down at them, and they were purple. Usually when Safaree used to do that, they would be red. But now, their not. Safaree has definitely gotten stronger if he can change my wrist to a completely different color. But thankfully, I had makeup to cover it. But before I could leave, I saw a woman come out one of the stalls.

Meek's POV

What was taking Nicki so long? She's been gone for 25 minutes. I'm gonna go check on her. I knocked on the girls bathroom door and said, "Baby? You in there?" I heard her studdering, "Y-Yes! I'll be right out!" She must've been talking to someone that she didn't expect. While I was going back to the table, my shoulder accidentally hit a man who's...pretty damn strong. I looked and he looked and he smiled and said, "Meek Mill..I'm a huge fan. But I'm also jealous, of you and Nicki Minaj's relationship. Damn, you lucky."
He looked a little familiar, but for some reason, when he was talking to me, I felt like something dark was revolved around me. Oh well. All I said was, "Thanks man." And walked away. Nicki finally came out looking beautiful as always. But when she sat at our table, she looked scared or shocked. I asked her and she said,"Oh nothing! I'm good. Thanks for asking baby." If she was acting, she was pretty good, but if she wasn't, that made me smile. I told her that I ran into a strange man. I saw him sitting at a table though. He was like 3 tables across from us. I told her what he said and then I showed her what he looked like. Her face went from laughing, to a blank and dark face. Like she didn't want me talking to that man. She said, "No! Mee, you can't talk to him! No! Why? No!" I was so lost. Why didn't Nicki want me talking to him?

Nicki's POV

This could not be happening right now. Why? Why did Mee have to talk to him? It's all my fault. I should've told him that he was just talking to Safaree. Mee was talking to him like they just became best friends. I need to tell him. But I need to find out, why I saw bitch ass Amber Rose in the bathroom. Mee came and checked on me, he asked if I was okay. The funny thing is, that wasn't even me talking. It was Amber. In the past, Amber and I was close, but that broke apart because I caught her and Safaree together. In my bed. I told Wiz, and he broke up with her. Now Amber trying to get me back by going on a date with Safaree. Ha. She really think that's gonna work? I'm with Meek. There's no one important then him. I told Mee who his "friend" was. He was breathing hard, he was muttering under his breath, he was about to get up and do something. But whatever it was, I backed up. He said, "No...don't back up. I'm not gonna hurt you." I believed him. But he was gonna hurt someone. All I know is, everything in the room was turning black. But I could still hear things. I heard a woman scream, "No! Get off of him!" And I heard Safaree groaning. I heard Mee say, "Get near her again, or I'm putting you on life support." Then he said, "Oh by the way, you're gonna need some bandages, gauges, and possibly a neck brace. You just got a taste of your own medicine, nigga." I was proud of Mee. He stood up for me. But, I didn't know why I blacked out. I was picked up, and put in a car. Duh, I can still hear shit. Then, some man told me to drink this, I guess it was Mee. But somehow the drink that I was drinking, gave me my sight back. Soon as everything became clear, I looked to my left to see who was in the drivers' seat. No. This could not be happening. I don't know what's gonna happen to me.