Chapter 20

Meek's POV

I saw pictures on the Internet of Nicki and Chris Brown together and one of em was him holding her hands when she got off the car of a roller coaster. Nicki likes theme parks? I ain't know that..my chest panged with jealousy. My eye brows started furrowing and frowning. My jaws clenched. My fists bawled. My adrenaline in my body started going from up to down and side to side like I'm the ball in a pinball machine. I was smiling..but it was a crazy smile. I called this number to book a ticket to Los Angeles. I wanted to talk to Nicki, but beat Chris. Ion know bout the beating. I just needed to talk to Nicki..my flight is tomorrow at 4:30. That's good enough. Leaving right when the beautiful sunset hits L.A.

*At 1:30*

I got a text from Nicki and it was a long one. While I was reading it, I started to tear up. I'm sittin here gettin mad because she don't call me, when I told her before she left, "Don't call me. I will call you first." The text said,

*I thought chuu was gon call me first? Soooo...wtf is up wit chuu? I understand that you and Rihanna got a little situation goin on, but if you lonely Mee, you coulda call me or Facetimed me! Whatever you still got goin on, you needa fix it real quick because you got me over here, crying and thinkin bout you here with me and makin me think yhuu fuckin other bitches when yhuu said im important and nobody can take my place. Buhhh yhuu do yhuu and I do me. I still love you, but chuu act like I don't even exist anymore.*

Did I really do that? Did I really shut her out? I needed to fix things. I needed to fix us.

Nicki's POV

Sending that text message was a relief. But soon as it delivered, I felt bad. Was I a little to harsh on him?

"No." My conscience said.

But I feel like he's never gonna talk to me again.

"You deserve someone who loves you, not like a one night stand."

I just shrugged a 'whatever' and just went to my room. Jeshay was at school. I couldn't wait til she get home. I missed my baby 😞. I got a text message from Twitter again, it was from Diggy! I told him I'll call him. I dialed in Diggy's number and let it ring. The sound of a young boy, with a little deep in his voice and maturity. It was Diggy. He greeted me with a, "Hey Nicki! Oh my god, I'm such a fan of yours, I be in my room listening to feeling myself all day! It's amazing!" I laughed and said, "Thank you cutie! So what's up with this duet we talking bout here?" He said, "Oh it's dope! I've always wanted to feature you in a song, but my manager said this would be the perfect one so I hit you up. You could come by the studio Friday and we can let you hear the track and see what you think of it. Is that good?" I smiled and said, "That's what's up baby. I'll be there by 5 sharp. I'll see you later. Bye bye." He said, "Oh yeah that's good! And okay bye!"

I swear that lil boy is cute. I'm takin Jeshay with me tomorrow to watch. Hopefully she'll talk to him. They would be cute together. I got a text from Chris saying, "Can me and August chill at yo house for a bit?" I answered, "yeah that's what's up!" Chris was coming but I was hype cause August Alsina was coming..whoo Jesus he is fineeeee! I can't help myself. I needed to look at least a little sexy. Ima tease em a lil bit. I know I'm still in love with Mee, but a little tease can't hurt. I put on a design of my line that's not in stores yet, it was a Pinkprint lingerie. I looked goodt. Just waiting for them to come. Jeshay was already sleep. She must've had a hard day at school. I'll talk to her tomorrow. The doorbell rung and I opened the door, and who I saw, made me wanna go back upstairs and change my clothes. I could not believe it.