Chapter 27

Omarion's POV

I finally woke up and realized I was still in the hospital. Except the fact that I was in a bed. I tried to move, but it created this stinging pain in my stomach. I don't remember how I got here. But I saw someone sitting in a chair looking outside the window. She looked like she was asleep, but then again, I don't know because I have a blurry, yet, almost black vision in my eyes. She was beautiful. Wait, my vision started clearing up. Was that Nicki? My memory started to gain back inside my head. I started panicking. Almost as if, I feel like it's happening again. I remember I came here to take Jeshay with me..then I saw Nicki and her boyfriend. I started getting crazy inside so I talked to him and body slammed him..damn, I'm good. He choked me, and threw my against a cart. Uh-oh. I have a feeling I won't like this. He took a computer monitor...and beat my face with it..then he took his shoe and beat my face again..that explains why my eyes are hardly open. He took a computer tower and dropped it on my stomach. And then he kicked it...I started feeling this unbearable pain in my stomach, my face, my eyes, and...my heart. I felt bad. I felt guilty. I felt ugly. Even though..I'm haha, pretty good looking. But my feelings were burning inside my face, and I felt like I ruined my daughter, my ex-girlfriends, and Nicki's lives. Well, Nicki lookin good and doin good, so I don't feel bad about that. Nobody still knows why my daughter is here. I snapped back into reality when I realized Nicki was in my room.

Nicki's POV

Damn. Meek beat the living hell outta Omarion. His face looks like bees stung him all over. He's really beaten up. He has a broken rib from the tower, a broken nose from the monitor, eyes swollen shut because of Meek's shoes. And mostly a broken heart, because he finally knows what it feels like to get abused. Feels like shit doesn't it, Mari? I only came in here so I can give him the news on Jeshay and what's wrong with him. Then I'm giving him a little warning. He finally woke up and said, "Nicki, is that you?" I looked and said, "Yeah. Look, I'm just in here to tell you about Jeshay, then about you, then I'm outta here. You have a broken rib and a broken nose. You're gonna have surgery on Friday, and you're gonna have a back brace on for 3 weeks. Jeshay, had a bad seizure and a severe headache. So she blacked out. Because of you. You caused her this. You abused her so bad, she had a seizure and a severe headache. So I'm giving you a warning. Come around my daughter or me again, next time you come here you'll be on life support. So I suggest you do as I say, and we won't have a problem. Btw, stay outta Jeshay's life. She was doing fine without you until you and her rude ass boyfriend came together to meet. I'm dead ass serious. I dare you to even try to get Jeshay, see what happens. You and Safaree took over all ready. Now it's time for me to make you beg for forgiveness. I'm the boss in this bitch now. You should listen to my music more often. You'd be surprised at what I'm talking about in it. So, have a nice life, oh hahahaha, wait a minute, I forgot, you just got your ass beat, and you have broken bones, hahaha! Karma's a bitch isn't it? It took 15 years, but it came. Hahaa. Payback is a motherfucker. So next time, try to be sincere instead of being a pussy. Bye. Haha. I left Omarion in tears and shut the door. I felt confident. I felt bold. I felt free. This time, Nicki is taking over.

Diggy's POV

I was panicking even worse. I hoped and prayed that Jeshay was gonna be okay. My knees were bouncing up and down, my nerves were wrecking, my eyes were watering, and my heart was breaking every second I wait. I saw Nicki smiling with Ariana, Jessie J, and Beyonce. They looked like they were having a good time. Dafuq? Um, to remind them, I got up and ran to them and said, "Why are yall so happy? Jeshay is in a hospital and I haven't seen her yet!!" They were lookin at me like I was crazy. I just ignored it and kept yelling. "Im in love with her! Okay? She's intelligent, she's beautiful, she's talented, she's amazing in general! No girl has ever made me feel like this. My head is pounding with questions and my eyes are halfway drooping because I haven't had sleep in 2 days since she been here! Yall just sittin here smilin!" They were still smiling. What the hell is wrong with this women? Nicki said, "Turn around." She said smiling. I turned around and I saw Jeshay. She was crying in tears of joy. She heard everything I said. She ran up to me and slammed my face with kisses. She's a good kisser and I enjoyed it. She looked into my eyes, and said something that I'll want her to keep repeating.

"I love you."

I smiled, and said,

"I love you way more than you think babe. You are my shine. My heart. You inspire me to become a better me."

She grinned and kissed my cheek and held my hand. I walked over to Nicki and she was crying too. I guess tears of joy because she came up to us and hugged us and said, "Welcome to the family baby." I cried. My family never really cared about me like they should've.

(It's a fan-fiction. I know Diggy's family cared about him. He's Rev Run's son. So don't go all bonkers. I used to watch that show too.)

Jeshay, me, Nicki, Beyonce, Ariana, and Jessie J, all went to the waiting room. Chris brown and August Alsina jumped up and hugged Jeshay tight enough that she had to stomp her foot to let them know she had to breathe. I found out today, that you don't have to have actual blood to care about you. You just need people with a big heart with warmth.

Ayeeee. I know this chapter didn't have drama like usual, but trust me. It's gonna be some words that shouldn't have been said in chapter 28. Man, I'm almost at 30. 😁 I'm gonna try to get to 200 chapters. Is that okay with you? Haha, I'm sure it is. Once again, I'm very sorry this chapter is short.