Chapter 18

Nicki's POV

Soon as I pulled up to my sister's driveway, everything started jumping. My phone started ringing. I started laughing because it was Jeshay. I answered and I heard crying. Everything dropped. She said she missed me and she wanted to come home. A tear rushed down my face. I missed her too. I got out the car quietly and was still talking to her. I went to the door, and rang the doorbell. She was still talking. She opened the door with the phone in her hand, and dropped it and hugged me so tight I couldn't even finish my whole sentence. I'm surprised I even made it into the door. We were both bawling in tears and saying, "I missed you so much.." I walked in the house and hugged my sister and talked to her for a bit, then went up to Jeshay's room. One side of her wall has just posters of me everywhere, my perfume on her dresser, she has my clothing line, actually she has everything that has me on it because I sent it to her. Hehe. When her friends come over, they call her a "crazed Barbie" because she has a lot of stuff. It's hilarious because they don't know that I'm her mother. Whoo. My fans kill me sometime. Jeshay and I were just talking up a storm. We laughed, we watched movies. But we were gettin hungry so I took her to Chick-Fil-A.

(Mighta spelled that wrong. My bad 😂)

Jeshay got a spicy chicken sandwich with a lemonade. When we finished we got movies on RedBox and went shopping for some junk food, and went home. While we were at the grocery store. Jeshay's light bulb blew out. She saw someone that she obviously wasn't supposed to see. She dragged me into the magazine section and tried to make me stop looking at her. I asked, "Ohh, you got a lil boyfriend now?" I chuckled. She wasn't laughing. She looked blank. Like she was afraid to see him. Without blinking, she asked, "Can we just go home?" I answered confused, "Sure sweetie."

Jeshay's POV

Why did he have to be here? Out of all people from school, my ex-boyfriend, who cheated on me, hit me, and had me go through a miscarriage. Nobody knows about this. There's 3 sides to thjs story. Mine, his, and the truth. He swore he wouldn't tell anyone, but I don't believe him. I've wanted to tell Mama, so many times, but I feel like it would break our bond, our connection. Jakheal is cool, but when he's doing drugs and shit, he becomes Satan's child. He cheated on me with my best friend, well ex-best friend. She apologized. I forgive but I don't forget. I don't talk to her anymore. If you're my best friend, you wouldn't play the same drunken game as my boyfriend, you would slap him out of it. If my boyfriend seduced you, you wouldn't get hypnotized, you would say why you're not gonna do it. Dafuq? You decide to bitch around instead of bein R.O.D! Jakheal didn't see me, but he passed by me too many times. He said he wants me again and that everything he did was a mistake. So I took him back, and he did it again. So I said, "Believing your sorry ass lie was a mistake. Boy bye." I don't want him ever again.

Meek's POV

It's been 3 days and I haven't talked to Nicki since the last time she was on her plane ride. I want her back. I need to talk to her. I want to tell her the truth. She was right about Rihanna. She's a disgrace, a fraud, and snideful. She was close to bein good friends with me and erything, but if you gon make me pause my good relationship, and believe your lies? Then you fraud as a bitch. But I gotta admit she can sing. When Nicki comes back, I'm definitely propose to her. I want to say to her, once I'm yours no takebacks.

All I think about is her.
All I need is her.

All I want is her.