Chapter 40

Nicki's POV

I wake up and immediately look to Meek's side of the bed and see he's not there..again. I don't even remember the last time Meek spent a full day with me. It's been that long. Now, he's not staying home. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. I need to find out before I continue to make myself look more stupid than I probably already do. The relationship is .. blank. It's empty.. do I love him? Yes. Would I take a bullet for him? Yes. Would I kill him if I find out he sleeping with another bitch? Hell yes.

Meek's POV

I wanted wake up fully naked next to the woman I have amazing sex with. She's so beautiful and her sense of humor is on top. She could make you laugh by the sounds she make, but unfortunately she wrote me a letter saying she went to the store to get eggs for breakfast. God this woman. 😍 I looked at my phone and seen the date.

Oh shit.

It's Saturday! Nicki goes shopping every first Saturday of the month and it's December! I looked at the time. FUCK! I should be home helping her, but what if we see my other piece of the cake!? I'm fucked and she knows who and what Nicki is to me. She's a more petty version of Nicki. She will call you out and keep calling you out until you do shit about it. That's what I like about a woman. One that's not intimidated by another woman. Why the fuck would I be scared of another man? He got a dick like me, a deep voice like me.. what am I scared of? His looks? I brushed my thoughts off and scurried my clothes on.

I hope Nicki doesn't see this woman. I decided to go with her anyway.

If I see Nicki.. it's gonna be

"RIP MEEK MILL"

Who's the woman? 😘this is not really a chapter. It's like a appetizer. I'll write the real thing tomorrow. But, first you gotta tell me who the woman is. Comment!