Chapter 12

Meek's POV

I still haven't found anybody new, but I'm talking to a new girl. I mean, she's just a friend. All we do is chill. It just gives me company since Nicki's not here. When she comes back, I'm gonna pop the question. Definitely. I love her so much and I want to start our relationship on a whole nother' level. Hopefully she'll say yes. When I find out who did it, I'm gonna beat this person's ass as much as I did Safaree. Oh! He stopped fuckin around. He got a new cherry on top now. Thank god. Now I can have my wifey to myself. Rihanna texted me if I wanted to hang out today. Well, since I ain't got nun to do, I don't see why not. I said yes to the invite and she said meet her at Panera. Yes, Rihanna is my friend I been chillin with. She reminds me of Nicki but just with a Barbadian accent, green eyes, and a smaller body. She real cool though. The one thing Rihanna don't have that Nicki does, is fear. About a month ago, Rihanna invited me to go to her hometown and meet her family and see what her lifestyle was like before she became big. So we went to a jungle, and there was a tarantula. I don't fuck with spiders man, so them bitches better stay over there. Rihanna legit picked the damn spider up and said, "Aww, look at him! He's so cute." I was looking at her like, "Bitch haha, you're crazy." But Barbados had some out-of-this-world views. So while Rihanna was at her house, I took a taxi to this ocean-view, and I sat on the hill, and I looked at the sunset hide underwater, and looked for the moon. I just wish Nicki was here to see this place. She probably been here before considering her and Rihanna are great friends. But I wanted her here because her body next to mine makes me tingle. Her body heat attracting to mine makes it one hot body. Her voice rising to my ears make me smile. Now I don't have that. I just want her home. I'm im Brooklyn, in my penthouse, wondering, is she ever coming back? What if she found somebody new and dated him? What if she's dead?

Nicki's POV

While Tyga and I were riding in the car, I started thinking about Mee. I hope he hasn't found anybody new. I love him. I always will. Tyga snapped me out of my moment and said, "Nick, I'm sorry. I just really wanted to build our friendship again. Since, it was the drinking that made me that person, I thought if I had one of my close friends around, it would keep me moving forward. So, thanks for believing in me. I hope you're not mad at me for taking you. I just wanted that bond again." Tyga started tearing up because he was disappointed in himself. I said, "Aw Ty, it's okay. I'm not mad at you. I wanted to build our friendship too. It's all good. I'm proud of you though. Even though it took you 2 years to find yourself again, I would've been there from the start." I gave him a hug. We started listening to some songs from the radio. One of my favorite songs Tyga did was Rack City. I started doing some of his verses and he looked at me and said, "Damnn girl! You killin it!" I smiled and said, "Ha! You know how I do." We both laughed. I missed laughing with Ty. I'm glad our friendship is build. Now, I'm ready to get home.

While I was on my way to the penthouse, I saw someone walking past the 2 doors.

Safaree.

I was getting pissed. Why the fuck after 2 years, this nigga decide to walk past the doors now? What does it matter to me? He got a boyfriend. Oops. Meant girlfriend. Ha. No I didn't. But anyway, he needs to leave my fucking house. I'm surprised I didn't see Squidward with him. Oh well. Fuck it. Tyga asked me was I okay to get out the car, and I said, "Yeah I'm good. Thank you. I'll hit up with chuu later." He smiled and said, "Ite, Nick. You sure you good?" I chuckled and said, "Yeah I'm okay." I got out the car and took a deep breath, and walked in. I saw Ernie and he said, "Nicki? Is that really you?!" I was about to cry and said, "Yes it's me Ernie. I missed you so much." Ernie didn't care. He ran to me and squeezed me so tight. I was laughing but I was about to cry because he was about to collapse my lungs. He let go and took me upstairs. I walked in my house. I was bawling in tears. I missed my home. I missed my house. I miss my big kitchen, my living room. But I heard something. I heard someone. I walked in my room, and saw someone laying on my bed. It wasn't Safaree. It was Mee. He was fast asleep. When he woke up, I was gonna surprise him.