Chapter 16

Meek's POV

I couldn't believe my ears. Rihanna just told me she wasn't even pregnant. It was just a joke to break me and nicki apart so she can have me for herself. This bitch. So she mean to tell me, I ended a good ass relationship over a faggot ass lie? Wow. How fraud. Rihanna looks like a evil clown laughing in my face right now. I just said "fuck you" and walked out the door and slammed it. I couldn't be around her anymore. The more time I stayed around her, the more I would've cursed her out. I decided not to tell Nicki until she came back. That'll be easier for her.

Nicki's POV

I packed just enough bags to go spend time with Jeshay. It was 4:00, and my flight leaves at 4:30 and I live 10 minutes away from the airport. So I took a taxi. While I got on the plane, I saw my good friend, but not only good, my sexy ass friend.

Chris Brown.

I swear before God, that boy is a fine, young, sexy stallion. And he light-skin? Whoo! Lord. What am I doing? I love Mee. Well..it's okay to compliment another man isn't it? Yeah. I thought so. Funny thing about Chris, is that why was he on the same plane as me, why was he goin to L.A.? It took him about 5 minutes to notice me. He yelled across the plane, "Nicki! What's up baby?" Oh my god, the way he said that gives me life. So I said, "C. Breezy what's upppp? What chuu goin to L.A, for?" He smiled, and said, "Just to have time to myself. I felt like I needed to get away from New York." I totally agree with him on that. And because I missed my babygirl. "Me too. How long you staying?" He said, "3 weeks. I missed the sunny days and sandy beaches." He does have a point. I moved from L.A., because I wanted to be in my old environment again. I'm not moving again. No no. I just miss L.A too. But anyway, I asked him could he sit beside me on the ride to L.A. He grinned and said, "Of course." He fell asleep like 20 minutes while we were on the plane. He laid his head on my shoulder. This feels wrong. Mee done had sex with Chris's ex, and I'm on a plane with him on my shoulder. Nothing's gonna happen...I hope.

Chris's POV

Yes. It's finally time. Nicki is finally alone. I mean Meek is coo and erything, but ion think he can handle Nicki. She's pretty hard to get. I've been trying to get at her for some years now. She just won't budge. But she do flirt back sometimes. I swear man, she sexy as a bitch. She real funny though. I'm not gon try to take her away from Meek. But I won't stop flirting. But the thing that confuses me, is how come she ended up bein with Meek, and they only known each other for 6 months? I known Nicki for 5 years now. He must got a charm or something. Damn. He lucky as fuck then. I was talking with Nicki for a few minutes, but I felt my eyes getting heavy. So yeah, I fell asleep. I woke up and saw that I was leaning on her shoulder. She had to go to the bathroom, so she tried getting me off her without waking me up, but she know that I was already awake. Soo as she got up, I opened my eyes, and looked back at her ass. Damnnn. Momma got cakes. Whoo. I think ima need my own fan up in this bitch. I looked down at Nicki's phone and she was listening to my song "Ayo" featuring my nigga Tyga. Oh shit, she was listening to my song? When we land in Los Angeles, ima see if she busy. I wanna spend some time with her. Ion see her as Nicki Minaj. I just see her as Onika. I looked down at my phone and I saw I got a text from August. He said, he ready to hang out while I'm down here. August like a brother from another mother. He real chill and funny. But he's always had a lil thing for Nicki. I mean, you can't blame him. Nicki is a one fine ass woman! All I'm trying to do is keep her away from him. That video they did together made me feel like they gon be like that in real life.