Chapter 17

Meek's POV

I'm so mad, I need to get away and think. I decided to go to the cottage. The only thing I was missing, was my pride, my queen, my beautiful goddess and with Rihanna's bitch ass lies, I let her slip away in my hands. Again. Why do I keep doing this? Why do I keep doing shit before I think? I don't know. I just want her back. Ima wait til she get back to explain erything. She prolly having such a good time, she prolly don't wanna talk about relationships. I do hope she's having a good time though. She deserves it without all this pressure.

Nicki's POV

I felt eyes on me when I got up to go to the bathroom. I walked in and I got a text from my sister saying Jeshay just got home from school. My sister makes good money. She's a doctor. She's been a doctor for 10 years. So if Jeshay got hurt, she would know what to do. I sat back down, and saw Chris's phone because he was listening to music. It was a whole playlist of my songs. Especially the big hit single, "Only" featuring him, Weezy, and Drizzy. He was still asleep. So I just listened to my music and went back to sleep. After a half hour, the flight attendant said, "Attention, all passengers, we have now landed in Los Angeles, California." I woke Chris up and he had a little mark on his face from sleeping too hard. He said, "Thank you babygirl." I grinned. As I got off the plane, I heard girls screaming my name and trying to come over to me. I had like 3 bodyguards surrounded by me. I love my fans dearly, and it just breaks my heart how I can't take pictures with all of them. I'm sure Chris feels the same way. His fans were screaming for him too. I hope nobody took it the wrong way and make up rumors because they saw me and Chris get off the plane together. I couldn't wait to see Jeshay. She's my heart. I love her so much, that she's the 50% of the reason why I am who I am today. She inspired me to keep going. She motivates me to keep doing what I'm doing, and impress her, and other people, but also myself. I jumped in the car and commanded the driver to keep going. I couldn't take it no more, it's almost been 3 years since I've seen her.

Jeshay's POV

I got home from school, and saw my Aunt Tisha, grinning like the Monopoly Man. I've never seen her this happy. I wonder what was going on. But all I know, is that I smelled some good fragrance in the living room. Oh well, I decided to go upstairs. I went and laid on my bed, listening to music. Listening to my mom's music. Funny thing, when she calls me or when I call her, it's like we're sisters instead of mother and daughter. I miss her so much. Since she's going off on tour soon, I wish I could spend time with her before she does. I just don't...want her to be with that...pervert Safaree. My childhood was destroyed because of him. I been through rape, starvation. And the worst thing, the harder my mom fought, the worse it got. One night...I was getting home from school. My mom wasn't home, but I wish she was. Safaree was home. And he was drunk with another girl. I asked him, "You're with my momma. And you're havin an affair with this bitch." Apparently, the woman didn't like that, because she walked up to me and punched me. I didn't whine and cry like a bug crying for a human not to step on it. I fought back. I fought back like I should. I was defending myself. I pushed her into the wall, and some old wine glasses fell. Then I punched her and pulled her lil hoop earring on her lip, out. Blood was all on her shirt. She was on the floor crying and I spit on her and said, "Next time, pick on somebody your own age and act more mature, with yo broke ass." I turned around, and Safaree beat me with a stick. Then, he took his cigarette, and burned my arm. Then, he threw me on my bed, and I cried myself to sleep. Then, I heard a door open, and I saw a woman shadow, I thought it was my mom. I needed her so bad. But turns out. It wasn't. It was another hoe Safaree had. Safaree was behind her. I could tell she was drugged because she couldn't even stand straight. Safaree said there she go. I was confused. All I remember was, the woman, said, "Don't worry baby. I'm gonna make your night better than it already was." And she kissed on my neck. I said stop. And she grabbed my wrist and squeezed it and said, "If I don't do this, Safaree will kill me." Safaree threatened her if she didn't have sex with me. I wasn't gonna let this bitch have sex with me. How can 2 girls have sex? Anyway, Safaree came in...and he made her rape me like a man. I cried myself to sleep again. I woke up, with my momma next to me. With me in her arms. She was crying because she had some dried up tears. I know she doesn't want my life to be like this. I hated him from the start. She told me I had to come move with my aunt. 3 years later, I'm better. I'm safe. I'm free. I'm happy. I just want to see her though.