Chapter 6

Nicki's POV

I had a sexy time with Mee. But, sadly he had to go. So, tonight, I was sleeping alone. I got a text Fendi, saying he wanted me to come to the studio at 10 tomorrow to talk about some new music. I responded with a ok. I went to bed, with a killer pain on my hips. Damn, Mee grabbed real hard. I still loved it. I woke up this morning feeling sore as hell. But that didn't stop me from going to the studio. While I was riding, I saw someone that I really really, didn't want to see.

Tyga.

I didn't want to see him. He started shit between me and Safaree before I stopped messing with him. He was the reason Safaree started hitting me. He fuck with girls and disguard them like old shoes. Ever since I got in the game, he makes passes at me, touches me, and threatens that he will blackmail me to Safaree. Tyga knew everything about me because Safaree ran his fat ass mouth to him. Tyga also abused me even though we weren't nothing. I'm not letting Tyga ruin shit for Mee and I. He's fraud and shady. All I know is, if it's 2 guys out of this world I'm scared of, it's Tyga and Safaree. But I don't care anymore. My past is my past. I'm in the present with Mee, and I hope there's a future.

Meek's POV

Nicki made me feel good last night. I ain't never got pleasure like that before. Damn. I just can't get what she told me out my mind. I can't believe this nigga gon disrespect her and abuse a beautiful sweet girl like her. Not only is she sweet, but she real. She's herself. Honestly, no girl deserves to get beat by no man out here in this crazy ass world. But if I find out where this nigga is, he gon get it real good. I want him to suffer and be miserable like he treated Nicki. I miss her already. I wanna hold her in my arms. I wanna tell her I love her without being embarrassed or nervous to say it to her. Tonight. I'm gonna take her on a date. I want to get to know her. I want her to know me. I wanna take her somewhere real good. So I'm gonna text her and let her know what's up.

Meek: Hey beautiful:)
Nicki: Hey baby :)
Meek: At 9:00, be dressed real nice. I wanna take you out somewhere tonight.
Nicki: Baby, you don't gotta do that.
Meek: Nah it's all good. It's the least I can do, especially after the pleasure you gave me last night. -_*
Nicki: Lol okay baby I will. I'll see you at 9:00. Love you.
Meek: I love you more.

I truly did.