Chapter 2

Nicki's POV

Real talk? I was scared as shit to see what Mee was gonna do. When he drove into the woods, he told me to close my eyes. So I did. He touched my eyes to make sure they were closed. I got out the car with him, and he stopped me somewhere. He told me to open my eyes and I opened them. I saw the most beautiful cottage. It had flowers in this little garden. I asked Mee shocked, "What's this?" And he said it's for me. I wanted to know why he got this for me. "Why did you get this for me?" He answered,"Because maybe you'd want to write some songs for a new album and you could use some peace and calmness without all the talking in the studio." I wanted to cry. Like this was so sweet of him. I started to feel a little nauseous because when he looked at me, he grinned and it made me blush. I think I was startin to feel for him. I kissed his cheek. It wasn't a sexual kiss, it was a lil innocent cheek kiss and I said, "Thank you, Mee." I ran inside and saw this beautiful, unique furniture. I sat my big ass on a chair that was so soft and smelled good. Mee turned on the radio and a slow song came on, and he asked me to dance. I couldn't turn down the offer. I took his hand and rested my head against his shoulder. He had some good ass cologne on. His hands slowed down to my ass. I giggled. Then, "Truffle Butter" came on. I laughed as loud as I could and Mee said, "you should gimme a lil dance." I winked and jokingly said, "yes, daddy." I took off my shirt and my Timbs and started walking slowly to Mee's legs and I opened them, and I started grinding and twerking on his legs. I grabbed his head and pulled back and teased him by giving him a motorboat. We both laughed. I was enjoying myself.

Meek's POV

I'm glad Nicki liked the cottage, she deserved it. After all that hard work she been doing, I thought she needed it. Not only her night was good as hell, but mine was also and it still is. We danced to a slow song and then one of my favorite songs came on, "Truffle Butter" and I asked Nicki to dance for me and she said, "Yes, daddy" that shit made me bite my lip. So she took off that shirt and I saw that big rack and that anorexic waist and it started to get hot in the room. She walked slowly to me, and I started rubbing my hands together and biting my bottom lip. She opened my legs because they were closed. She started grinding slowly and twerking and then my hormones started skippin and jumpin because I got hard like 2 minutes after this shit was goin on. She pulled my head back and gave me a motorboat. I enjoyed that shit real good. She sat on my lap and was talking to me and I got a text message from Ricky Rozay and I had to go. I didn't want to, but I had to. So I told Nicki I'll drive her back home and she said, "Awhhh. I wanted to get more than that." I was mad. If Rick didn't text me, me and Nicki woulda got down with it. But there's always a second time. I dropped Nicki off and leaned in for a kiss. Surprisingly she kissed back. It went down for like 1 minute. As she got out, I slapped her ass. It banged like a gong and my hand was shaking. I wanted her to be mine.