The Plan

Safaree's POV

I need a plan to win Nicki back. It's been all over the news about her and this nigga Meek Mill. He don't know Nicki like I do. In fact, she probably didn't even tell him everything about her. I know everything about Nicki Minaj. I will do anything to get her back. I'm not letting Meek Mill take her away from me. I understand if I was too hard on her, but if no woman follow my rules, then she deserves to get hit once or twice. Anyway, I need to call up my nigga Tyga, and see what he know. I don't give a damn if people think I'm stalking her, but honestly, I am. I want to watch her sleep at night. I want to see her watch out if I'm around. I want her own paranoia to haunt her thinking I'm coming for her. Don't worry. I got a plan to make her and Meek over. For good.

Tyga's POV

I swear I saw Nicki just drove past here. I don't know, maybe it's because I missed tormenting her. But if it was Nicki, I know where she's at all the time. I know she been fucking around with my boy Meek Mill, so I just call up my niggas and see what's up. I could show up to her apartment unannounced...nah. She goin on a date with Meek tonight. Or maybe me, Safaree, and some 2 other famous girls could go to the same spot they going to. Ooh. This is gonna be a night. I was just about to call Safaree but he called me first.

Tyga: Hello?
Safaree: Yo! What's up my nigga??
Tyga: Yo Faree! All good things, all good things. How bout chuu man?
Safaree: Can't complain! But I got something I wanna talk to you about.
Tyga: Ite it sounds serious. So I'm all ears.
Safaree: Since Nicki's dating Meek Mill, I have a plan of winning her back and I need yo assistance. I need you to text me everything she's gonna do everyday so I can show up wherever she's going unexpected.
Tyga: Ite no problem. Anything for a brother.
Safaree: That's good to hear.
Tyga: Wait wait, before you go, her and Meek goin on a date tonight and they gon be there at 9, so I was thinking maybe me and you could ask some of my female friends out and go to the same place.
Safaree: Yo! Why didn't I think of that shit? But yeah that's actually perfect. I'll meet you at 8:45.
Tyga: Ite see you later.
Safaree: Ite.

This mission is gonna be accomplished before you know it.

I'm sorry I've been updating so late! I'm glad you guys like it! I'm sorry the last 2 chapters are short, but trust me, tomorrow I'm updating 8, 9, and 10 tomorrow and they're gonna be longer! Thanks for the love! Mwahhh! -Jiahhhhh