Chapter 25

Nicki's POV

After I got over the Omarion past, I started smiling about my present. I finally have my daughter back, I have my dream man, ha, well, I coulda had any man comin to Mama baby, I'm wifey, like I been that bitch. I been bodyin niggas and bitches. I have a family. But I got something to tell Meek and Jeshay and hopefully they'll be happy. Oh! I forgot Jeshay was still out with Diggy. I wonder what they doin right now..

Jeshay's POV

Diggy took me to Firehouse Subs. He wouldn't get his own sanwich, like nigga. So he told one half of mine and I took the other. If I wasn't so obsessed with him, I wouldn't have shared it at all. When you look into his eyes, it's like a lust that you could get lost in. His smile is just to die for, and his skin, shines under the sunlight. His arms are small, but has a little tone to it. When he got up, I couldn't help but to stare at that booty. Oh Jesus, it's nice and firm and look soft. Shiyyittt. Boys with booty, is like fried chicken with hot sauce. Damn goodt. I ain't lyin. He came back with a milkshake and my favorite too. Strawberry. So Diggy and I started talking about our childhood. The first question he asked me, everything in the room became black. I could hear everything, but it was faint. Like...I wanted to hear it, but in reality it wouldn't let me. Diggy kept asking me was I okay, but I couldn't see him. My body started feeling weak. My head started pounding like someone was at a door. My vision, started getting more and more black. What was happening? I should be going crazy and screaming help, but...I was calm..was I fainting? Having a stroke? I don't know what's going on. All I know, everything stopped. I couldn't think. I couldn't hear. I couldn't see. I couldn't move. I couldn't function with nothing. I only wanted one thing...

Diggy to hold me in his arms.

Diggy's POV

I asked Jeshay, "What's your dad like? Is he cool and amazing like you and your mom?" And her smile disappeared. She was looking around like she was trying to find something..like...like she couldn't see. She was mumbling under her breath, I kept asking her was she okay, and she kept screaming, "Leave me alone! You hurt me!" And when I mean screaming, veins was out her neck and tears were out her eyes. Like she was straining her voice. It was like she was a completely different person. I know Jeshay wouldn't say that to me unless I did something completely awful to her, that she turned into...a demon taking over her innocent bare soul. She fell on the floor, and she was breathing, but it was barely functioning. I called 9-1-1, then I called her parents.

Nicki's POV

As I was getting home from the studio, I got a phone call from Diggy. I answered, and all I heard was breaking down. I couldn't even understand what he said. I said, "Whoa, D, calm down baby. Relax, and slow down." He exhaled, and said, "Nicki, Jeshay and I were talking, and I asked her a question about what was her dad like, and she became a monster. Like she was lookin round, like she was tryna find something. She was mumbling under her breath so I knew it wasn't really her. Then I said, are you okay, and she started screaming leave me alone and you hurt me! And I thought, something from her past was blocking her mind in the present. She was a demon battling for her own flesh.
Like this demon was trying to take over her." I started crying. I got upset, and told Diggy I'll see him at St. Marshall's Hospital. I was scared. What if it could be serious?

Meek's POV

Nicki called me in tears. I couldn't understand what she said, half the time. All I heard was, "Meet me at St. Marshall's. NOW." And I heard the dial tone. I hope everything was okay.

(Sorry Meek's POV was short.)

Omarion's POV

I saw sum on the news about Nicki. Something about Jeshay. It said, "BREAKING NEWS: Nicki Minaj's 15 year-old daughter was rushed to the emergency room immediately. The queen of rap's daughter's boyfriend, Diggy Simmons, said this: "I asked her a question, and she went insane. She looked like she couldn't see, she couldn't hear. She would talk, but it was mumbling. I just hope she's okay."
Soo...my daughters in the emergency room..I think she needs a little visit from Daddy. It's back. The venom is back. Apryl softened me. I'm back. I feel dangerous. Poisonous. Crazy. Insane. Bonkers. I feel the blood pumping like a gasoline pump. I feel fast, and I feel furious..furious enough that I can kill the whole damn hospital if I wanted to.

Chris's POV

I saw Nicki's daughter on a stretcher being rushed to the emergency room when I left the hospital. I got in a anger rage. Long story. Anyway, I started to become worried. I saw Nicki crying with Meek right by her side. Now that's what I call takin care of my baby sister. Even tho she older than me. I decided to go to Nicki and hug her. She jumped and saw it was me, and looked into my eyes like she knew what I came back for. I don't like Nicki like that anymore, she's like family. And if anybody fw jeshay, ima beat they asses like I did Frank Ocean.

(I'm a huge fan of Frank. So don't take this the wrong way. ~Jiahhhhh)

I called August to tell him to come, then Beyonce, then Ariana, then Jessie J. They all came soon as I hooked them up. Ariana and Jessie was halfway bout to break they necks in them damn shoes.

Ariana Shoes POV

ow. ow. ow. ow. kill. me. now. Does she have to run. Like bitch seriously. I will break your ankle if you keep trying to run. 😑

Jessie J's Shoes POV

I'm literally singing "ow!" high notes like Jessie did in bang bang. Like I'm in agonizing pain right now. If Jessie keeps running, her ankle gon pop, and she gon be lookin stoopiddd.

Beyonce's POV

I hope Jeshay is okay. She is my heart. She's like another child to me. The sweetest, most outgoing thing ever. When Chris called me, I told him I'm on my way, and I almost slipped on the step when I got out the house. I decided to leave Blue Ivy here with Jay. I needed to get there with Nicki and console her, and wait for the news on Jeshay.

Ariana's POV

I'm about to cry right now. Nicki is like a mother to me. I look up to her about everything, and Jeshay is like my little sister. If anyone did anything to her, I would kill them. Or..I would get someone to do it for me. Her and her boyfriend are so cute. I ran in the waiting room, with everyone waiting impatiently. Jessie and I got here together. My feet hurt now. I saw Nicki and ran to her hugging her. I felt tears rolling down my shoulder. Nicki looked stressed out and tired. I sat her down, and told her I was going to get her some coffee. As I was walking, I ran into someone who looked...crazy as hell...he was sweating, grinning evilly, and had a penknife in his hand. He looked at me, and winked..and on the back of his leather jacket it said,

Omarion.