Information 02

Name:
[Y/N] [L/N]

Status:
Alive

Occupation:
[None]

Age:
[17 years old]

Weapon:
Nichirin blade

Relatives:
[Unknown]

Backstory:
[Updating...]

Friends:
[Loading...]

Current love interests:
[Updating...]

Breathing:
Galaxy breathing

>First form - Hydra's beast
Arrow-like stars will rain down upon your opponent as you slash down your blade at the same time. The color blue and purple the only thing being seen, before loud bursts would sound from everywhere as the arrow-like stars come in contact with their target.

>Second Form - Andromeda's Curse
As you slash your sword, stars would cover the edge of your blade as it is then directed towards your opponent. As you begin to spin, the stars start to spin the target as well as the opponent is then left upside-down in the sky.

>Third Form - Leo's Roar
The strongest downward slash will then result into a wave of stars being directed forward. As the "wave of stars" start to move forward, the sound of a roar will soon be heard.

>Fourth Form - Chamaeleons Cloak 
This is a breathing form where you focus on concealing your presence to which you end up being completely "invisible" to those around you. However, "See-through world" completely conquers this form.

>Fifth Form - Aurora's Blessings
The easiest and most gentle of all the current forms. As you slice their head, the targets will be "relocated" in the middle of the galaxy. It makes them feel tranquil as they failed to notice that their head has been beheaded.

>Sixth Form - Supernova's Explosion
Where you spin the blade around at a fast pace, creating a sphere as a bright light then begins to emit from the center of it. You then thrust your blade forward in a sudden motion as it launches itself forward towards its target.

>Seventh Form - Callisto's Blinding Light
Where you pierce the enemy, anywhere on the body, and temporarily blind them as a bright white light will appear in the place where you had just pierced them on. Appearing above as you then slash down at their head, another white light appearing as it will soon burn the body to ashes as soon as the light disappears.

Appearance:
A female with [H/L] [H/C] hair, [S/T] colored skin, [L/C] colored lips, with purple and [E/C] heterochromatic eyes, and [B/S] shaped body. Is 5'8 feet and appears to have nine white tails and one pair of ears, that similar to a kitsune.

[UPDATING MEMORY...]

.

.

.

[UPDATE: COMPLETED...]

=============