Chapter 11

Age: (17 years old) [Y/N] [L/N] POV

-- A Few Months Later --

As time passed by, me and Akarui decided we would be going to Asakusa, the moment I am able to stand on my own two feet again.

Of course, I laid there and lazed around cause I was far too drained to do anything.

So we ended up going to Asakusa a few months later.

And here we are, heading there, to buy some things I needed and wanted.

I don't actually know where Asakusa, Tokyo is, but from what I heard, it's basically this so-called "city" filled with lights and technologies and other different shenanigans.

Me and Akarui then decided once more, that i'd be running low on the ground while he goes ahead and soar up into the air to keep on a lookout for the city of lights.

I decided to wear the galaxy haori I was gifted, paired with a simple hakama that I bought at a near-by store.

A ragged cloth Placed atop my head to cover my ears, and maybe try and hide my tucked tails as well.

As I ran on the ground, the sound of chattering people entered my senses.

I brought both my middle finger and thumb to my mouth and blew on it, a piercing whistle sounding the forest before the sound of flapping feathers resounded as well.

"Go ahead and check over there. I hear people's chatter" I said pointing towards the direction of the chatters.

Seeing Akarui come flying back, he nodded a bit before landing on my shoulder.

I then started to run once more, towards the territory of humans.

-- Night --

My breath became heavy as my eyes widened at the sight of multiple people crowded in one place.

Too many for my liking.

I gulped down my fears, however, and just marched right forward.

Right into the narrow alleyways of course.

Even if I did muster up enough courage to go into the city, i'd most likely just cower back and settles on this one way or another.

However, as I continued to walk through a certain alleyway, I was met with a dead end.

Sighing, I turned around to head the other way before I slipped over a frozen puddle of water.

My eyes widened, before I tried to grab at the wall behind me.

But somehow...

I passed through it?

"Agh-"

Groaning, I sat up and rubbed my bottom, scratching my head at the same time as I try to observe the place i'm in.

It was mesmerizing to say the least.

There was a house, surrounded with trees filled with white leaves.

I would have enjoyed exploring the place if it wasn't for a certain something, or someone, attacking me from the front.

I was lucky enough to have sensed that and rolled away.

I landed, quite roughly at that before standing up, glaring at the someone in front of me before I sensed it.

'A demon'