Chapter 15

Age: (17 years old) [Y/N] [L/N] POV

-- A Few Months Later --

-- Morning --

After I had woken up this early in the mornin, I had immediately went to the near-by river to check my reflection.

I tried ruffling my hair and tried grabbing my flat arse, and felt nothing but my hair and the linen that covered my body.

Surprise, surprise, my ears and tails seemed to have...

.

.

.

...still not reappeared.

It was weird enough, knowing that it couldn't have possibly disappeared into thin air without explanation.

It couldn't have possibly been cut off.

I would have felt it and blood would have spurt out.

Could someone have casted dark magic upon me?

If demons were real, magic could be real too...right?

Though, I doubt it.

Despite it not being impossible, I highly doubt that black magic, or just magic in general, could and ever will happen.

Deciding to just let it slide, I grabbed my blade and went outside, choosing to take a short bath after training.

I swung my blade down, as hard and as precise as I can, while continuing with my total concentration breathing.

It was hard enough to have swung my blade down again and again, but the fact that my total concentration breathing had made it even harder for me

"AgH!" I coughed up, as a stabbing pain had stabbed me right on the ribs.

As I coughed, I accidentally took another deep breath and ending up feeling another painful stabbing sensation on my chest again.

It had been quite a while since i've known about the breathing, but it was harder to master than I thought.

Not that I thought I had already mastered right at the start.

Standing right back up, not bothering to dust and dirt that stuck onto me, I continued swinging down my blade.

"Hah...! Hah....! Hah....!" I panted, letting out a heavy breath with each incoming swing.

I was doing fine, and all was moving pretty smoothly.

Before the force of the swing brought me out of my balance.

The mask soon falling off my face as well, the tie loosening behind my head as the chime of the bell alerted me of its existence.

As I fell onto my arse, I looked at the mask that seemed to hvae fallen in slow motion, which made me panic.

And as it hit the dirty ground, it landed with a short 'crack' sound.

And before I knew it, it had been smashed into smitherins.

'My mask...' I thought to myself as my eyes widened at the shattered wooden mask before me.