Chapter 27

Age: [17 Years Old] [THIRD PERSON] POV

As both Upper Moons stood up, right at the shoji of your room, Douma immediately grinned and proceeded to walk towards you with a fan out, covering the bottom half of his face.

Akaza, however, furrowed his brows at this, as the sight of the rainbow-eyed demon crouching right beside your futon soon can be seen.

Before Douma could even lay a hand on you, Akaza had yet again, pulled him by the back of his collar as Douma merely whined at this.

"Can't I-"

"Iyada"

The immediate reply of Akaza had soon sounded as he continued to pull Douma, soon dragging him out the shoji to give you some privacy.

"Demo, Akaza-dono~"

"Urusai!"

=============

"Get back here you little brats!" Shouted a nearby vendor, holding onto, what seems to be, a knife as two children ran out, laughing and holding onto foods of the sort.

Fruits, breads, everything in the store that they can get their hands on, as they ran for their lives into the nearby woods.

Soon enough, the two children stopped running and panted heavily as sweat ran down the side of their forehead.

The other had gave out a large grin as they outstretched the food in their hands towards the others.

"Look at how much we got!" As the other stared at the food in awe before nodding as they then began to run, somewhere.

The two ran towards a bridge, running below it as the sight of animals can soon be soon.

The both of them then began eating their share as they gave pieces of their food to the animals beside them.

As the other ate happily, the other stared at them in awe and admiration, freezing in place, too busy admiring the others' feature before someone waving their hand in front of their face, broke them out of their thoughts.

"-- -san? Daījobu?" The other asked in worry, as the other shook their head no, before beginning to eat their fair share, turning around as they hid their face from being seen.

The latter could see the tip of the other's ears grow red, before they pat their head, in a comforting way.

"No need to hide from me! I didn't mean to embarrass you" The other said happily only to see their friend grow even more red, causing them to laugh.

"G-Gomene -- -san!" The other stuttered, trying to hide their laugh, only to end up bursting in laughter even more.

"[Y/N]-san~" The other whined, even more embarrassed than before, only to see her laugh even more, tilting her head backwards as she fell of the rock she was sitting on.

The sound of gushing water, covering both the friends conversations and laughter.

=============

-- Nights Before Being "Captured" --

I chased Yushiro around, with my blade in hand, as he ran with my kimono in his hand.

I was wearing a plain hakama, and needed the kimono to last the look, only to have Yushiro childishly steal it from me and begin running outside.

It was night time, so the both of us weren't met with the hot rays of the sun, but the comforting gaze of the moon on our skins.