Chapter 31

Age: [17 Years Old] [Y/N] [L/N] POV

Today, was some day that Douma wanted me to have.

As a "break" from being trained by him, Kokushibo and Akaza, since i've been working a little "too hard."

Which I haven't.

It's only been a few days yet Douma has already given me a rest day.

But I sighed as I was continued being pulled by Douma, to some festival he said one of his cult members saw the other day.

Yes, i've realized and now known that Douma had some human cult that he used for some things he needs, he said.

But either way, as I was then pushed behind a tree, since Douma wanted me to wear something else beside the outfit I used to wear to train, he gave me clothes and turned his back.

Which I was sure of when I peeked behind the tree to take a glimpse at him.

The kimono that he gave me wasn't all that bad. 

It was the color of [F/C] and it had some little flowers at the bottom of it.

The obi that was tied around my waist felt comfy and it had the design of the color white, but this time, it was designed with overlapping circles of different pale but kind of bright colors.

One that looked like festival lights of the sort.

My hair was in braids, that surrounded the top of my head like a crown as I also wore the hair pin that Douma had given me after I woke up from that day to train.

Douma even said that Akaza would be bringing me some place else after he brought me to the festival.

I took a step out of from behind the tree, and almost immediately, Douma began to compliment me and pull at my wrist, towards the festival.

It was night time so Douma was allowed access to the open road.

The festival here was filled with colorful lanterns, different types of delicious foods, a bunch of mini games and more.

My mouth watered at the smell, and Douma chuckled before patting my head as he brought me to the stores with food and ordered all types of food.

"I-isn't this a little too much, Douma?" You asked, slightly nervous as he bought, not only some dango, but some mochi, candy, pocky and some other sweets and snacks of the sort.

"Nonsense [N/N]-chan!" He said as a reply, before continuing to pull you towards some other stores and games.

After walking for a little while, we ended up at this store, filled with toys.

One was a mint-colored bear and the other was a purple fur with brown eyed bunny.

It reminded me so much of Tamayo and Yushiro that I can't help but let out a smile at the sight.

I pulled at his sleeve and pointed towards one of the games, as we then began to play one of the shooting games.

I was frustrated a bit, seeing as I was always missing the target.

'My accuracy is soo above average'

"[Y/N]-chan, look, look!" Douma began, pointing towards the side, as i looked.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, looking back at the game I was playing, to go back to playing and eventually, scold Douma for distracting me.

But I was cut off guard when I looked back to see the host of the game giving me a toy.