Chapter 32

Age: [17 Years Old] [Y/N] [L/N] POV

"Calm down [N/N]-"

"Wha-What did you say you were going to...use me for?" I asked with wide eyes as I could feel the slight stinging sensation of something stinging my eyes.

I then felt something rolling down my cheeks as it stopped below my chin.

"Nothing! [Y/N], listen to me!"

"Listen to what exactly?!" You bursted out, shouting as you furrowed your brows at him, finally letting my crystalline tears fall off from my face.

"To the amount of things you'll use me for?! Money, power, glory, victory?! Hah..." I shouted as I let out a small sob, not bothering to wipe the tears that fell from my face.

"It's not-" I back away as he began to move closer to me.

"Demons and humans are different you say?" You questioned, looking down as your hair covered the top of my face, casting a slight shadow over my eyes as I looked back up with a smile.

"You are no different from those filthy, worthless, good-for-nothing humans!"

-- Flashback --

I was walking around the place, with a flower crown in hand.

Actually, lots of flower crowns in hand.

Me and Douma were allowed to exit the infinity castle, since I had so desperately requested to get some fresh air.

The first place I went to was towards a patch in the forest, where I saw the most prettiest flowers.

"Douma! Look at all these!" I shouted in excitement as I saw a pile of them on the ground.

Some even growing vines and spiraling around the trees.

I could hear Douma chuckle in amusement as i turned to look at him, pulled him by the wrist and sat him down in front of him.

"I'm gonna give you a hair style..." I muttered as I began to pick at the little pink flower on the ground as I heard Douma chuckle some more.

"You should really join me in my cult if you could!" He spoke as I pouted and sighed.

"I am most definitely not gonna join a cult full of humans" To which he craned his head at me, and patted me on the head.

A sensation i've grown so familiar with that always brought a smile to my face.

I continued to pick some of the little pink flowers on the ground and began weaving it into Douma's hair.

I also added some of the purplish blue flowers in his hair, that contrasted the pretty pink flowers quite well.

After I did so, Douma thanked me and stood up to go somewhere.

Where? I don't really know but I know him enough that to trust that he won't leave me here.

I began to make flower crowns for the rest of the upper moons, as a souvenir fro my trip outside the infinity castle.

I hummed as I began to finish one of the flower crowns, before I felt something light on my head.

I looked slightly up only to see Douma kneeling in front of me with his hands on my head.