Chapter 09

Age: (?? years old) [THIRD] POV

"---san! Le--- p--y!"

"---san? W-h--e a--- y--?"

"---san? D-- -o- lea-- -- al---?"

A young girl was all alone on a snowy day.

She had held a stuff toy in between her arms as she clenched onto it tightly.

She was afraid that she was left alone and ultimately began sobbing and sniffling.

Then a loud caw resounded, shocking the young girl even more.

"I-Itai, so loud..." she muttered to herself as the loud cawing continues.

The caws continued to sound before the young female heard the call of her name, and turned her head towards the sound.

"[Y/N]-san!"

One with a high-pitched voice, before the female, much older than her, ran towards the girl with the stuffed toy.

"I w-was all alone! P-Please don't leave me again!" the little girl shouted.

The female holding onto her only sighed before rubbing their head, cradling her in her arms before shushing her.

"Gomene [Y/N]-sa, but I was busy. I'll make it up to you. What do you say?"the female figure said, before a soft smile climbed up her face.

"Hai! Arigato ---san!"

======End======

Age: (16 years old) [Y/N] [L/N] POV

-- One Year Later --

It has yet been another year since my last encounter with humans.

It has been the same for me ever since.

Akarui hasn't even grown, which is weird for me.

Though I couldn't say that cause I knew very well I didn't grow over the past year.

So basically, Akarui has been the same size (unless commanded to grow) and i've always been as small as ever.

yay me.

But besides that, I planned to go out after a week or two.

Most specifically...

Asakusa, Tokyo.

It is indeed a crowded place and I am know very well i'm scared of humans. But it's one of the only places that actually sell good furniture.

I haven't bought anything new for the house and I think it's a good change once in a whi-

"Achoo!"

.

.

.

I might not be able to go to Asakusa, Tokyo anytime soon.

-- Night --

this has been happening ever since I had last encountered humans.

I would get awfully sick for three to five days every month.

And what's worse is that, the sickness would come in randomly and would end up hindering what I was currently doing.

It would feel extremely hot, and I would end up having a head and stomach ache.

Adding to that, my limbs would, at some point, become numb and I won't be able to move my body as I want to.