Chapter 01

Age: (12 years old) = [Y/N] [L/N] POV

The moment I woke up, I decided to walk round the area i'm at. I began observing my surroundings, finding myself in an unknown part of the forest I haven't been to nor explored.

I tried searching for shelter, abandoned or not, as long as I can live there. I'm basically homeless at this point so anything would suffice.

Walking around a little while, passing by a tree, then continued walking, passing by another tree, then turning another corner before I was met with a tree. 

'God damn it. Of course! This is a forest after all. Why'd I even...Baka, baka, baka...' I mentally scolded myself, hitting my forehead with the palm of my hand.

As I continued to scold myself, I was unaware of the incoming wall heading towards me at a slow but somehow fast pace, so what happened?

*thump*

My forehead decided to welcome the incoming visit of the wall with open arms, the rough wooden texture coming in contact with my own [S/T] skin.

Backing away, I closed my eyes real tight, while rubbing and grabbing a hold of my nose, "Sheesh-" . Whimpering a bit, I began to look at what I bumped into. 'What is with things loving to stick on my face anyway?'

I stumbled back a bit, frowning at the sudden impact before glaring at the wall. "Stupid wall..." I whispered to myself. I then puffed my chest out and pointed at the wall with a sure irk mark between my brows. 

I then got into a fighting stance (What I thought was a fighting stance) and began throwing punches and kicks at the wall in front of me. It was numb for a little while before I froze. The pain soon getting to me. "I-ITAI!!" I howled in pain before I started caressing my hands with a pout.

"You really wanna go huh?!" I grumbled at it before throwing punches. Fake punches this time as I smirked devilishly at the wall. Showing off my "awesome" and "skilled" attacks.

"Yeah! You like that huh! You like-" I began but cut myself off in the middle of my sentence when I realized. "Oh uh..." I mumbled, standing straight like a stoof plank board and blushed a deep crimson red from embarrassment.

"G-Gomen'nasai!" I shouted at it, soon bowing down before scrunching my forehead in frustration. "OH COME ON!"

After that had happened, I began to walk around the house. There's no house without a wall and a wall is only a wall without the house. 'Smart thinking [Y/N]' I silently and mentally praised myself before entering the abandoned minka.

"Okay, ew..." once I entered the small minka, however, the smell of rotten animals and old waste wafted into my nose. It didn't help, knowing I had enhanced senses since birth but that's besides the point.

Sighing I clapped a bit before humming loudly to myself. "Hai! It's time to get to cleaning!" and so I did.

I began collecting the dust and dirt around the house, sweeping them towards the outside with a large leaf I found outside a while ago. It was harder than it sounds. "EH?! WHAT IS THAT?!"

Bringing the dirt and dust outside, the dut began flying into the air and straight onto my face. "GET AWAY! *cough cough* THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR A SICKNESS-" I said, running back inside the house, with the dust being alive and soon following me inside the house.

After arriving at the house, I slammed the door shut.

Big mistake...

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Then I tried taking the things outside the house. When I began lifting at a broken and dusty hair however..."GAH!! FREAKING COCKROACHES!". I saw millions of cockroaches crawl on the ground.