Part 7

Y/N’s Pov

I went to Taehyung’s office as usual at the same time. I was hoping to see his hand fine. I got really tensed yesterday. But Jisoo is there for him. And mentioning Jisoo reminded me of their previous interactions. Jisoo was really happy with him. But is Taehyung happy to be with her? Why my heart breaks every time seeing them together. I want this project to end as soon as possible.
I was waiting at the meeting room then my heart started beating real fast. As if it would jump out of my body. it only happens when he is around me. I then inhaled his scent which was coming from behind. I knew it was him. Then he showed up in front of me while her girlfriend was beside her. Then my gaze went to their intertwined hands. I felt my heart dropped but I was able to control my emotions at that time and greeted him professionally. Then he sat on his chair and I looked at his hand which was injured. It was looking better from outside because the bandage was still on it. I sigh in relief but I will be worried until it heals completely. I am bound to be stressed because I am his….i am his….i am his nothing now.

I thought in my mind and tried my best to control my tears which were about to fall from my eyes. then I focused on the meeting.

Time skips

the meeting was about to end. The whole meeting I kept looking at Taehyung. He noticed it but ignored it obviously. He hates me.
the meeting ended and we all got up from our seats. He approached me with his cold and straight face. I looked at him with no emotions.

Taehyung: So, Ms. Y/N, did you like the presentation?

He asked with a fake smile.

Y/N: oh it was great. I loved.

Taehyung: My pleasure. We have to meet the new clients tomorrow at Mr. Park’s Party. I hope you remember that

Y/N: oh sure.

I turned around and was about to go but I felt kind of dizzy that’s why I stumbled a bit then I heard

Taehyung: baby walk slowly….

He said without even noticing he said baby.. I froze on my spot hearing the word. I heard it after so many days. I am feeling overwhelmed. A tear escaped my eye. At that moment he came and held my shoulder with his both hands. his warm breath was hitting my bare neck. I might drown on his arms. I am feeling this much of closeness after ages. I missed him. No matter how much I try to run away from him but I can’t deny the fact that my heart still belongs to him. I missed him. I missed his embrace. I wish I could feel him on my embrace and cry my heart out. But this isn’t right for us. I need to stop.

I wiped my tears with my other hand and removed his hands from my shoulder. He then got back to reality. He remembered what he said to me earlier. He even can’t hide that he still loves me and I don’t want that.

Taehyung: I am sorry Ms. Y/N

He said while baking away from me. I didn’t turn around. I don’t want him to see me crying.

Y/N: it’s ok

I said it slowly. Without saying anything I ran from there. I bet he was looking me.

Taehyung’s Pov

I looked around only to see surprised faces of my employees. I nodded without saying anything. I went to my personal cabin.

I went inside and locked it. I punched the wall hardly with fisted hands. my injured hand was bleeding but I didn’t care. I was trying to punish myself for crossing my limits of feelings…my tears were flowing nonstop.

Taehyung: I hate…her I hate her..I hate her..

I was continuously hitting the wall causing my other hand to bleed. But still the pain was not compared with the pain I experienced. I can’t forgive her.

Taehyung: Why Taehyung? Why can’t you see her crying? Why can’t you see her sick aghhhhh

I took the vase from the table and threw it on the floor. The pieces scattered on the floor. I felt my eyes were burning due to so many emotions. Anger, jealousy, hate, love, worry everything.

Taehyung: Leave her from your heart. Stop thinking about her. Just stop Taehyung….

I fell on the floor with my both hands covered with blood..

Y/N: Taehyung….

I was looking down but as soon as I heard her voice. I looked up but she was not there..Am I hallucinating?

Taehyung: where are you?

I asked hoping to see her..then I saw her sitting on my couch. I furrowed my eye brows and went to her. She was spreading her arms indicating me to go to her and embrace her. She was smiling. I smiled back and I couldn’t even feel my pain that time. As if it was all vanished seeing her smiling. I ran to her and was about to hug her but she disappeared. I looked around to find her but she was nowhere. Am I becoming crazy?

Taehyung: Baby..where are you? are you here with me?

Y/N: I am here with you

I heard her voice and turned behind smiling. But she was nowhere.
I heard noise from outside and felt that she was outside. I ran to the outside only to see Jisoo looking at me worried.

Jisoo: oh my God Taehyung, how did it happen?

She asked almost at the verge of crying. I felt embarrassed and said,

Taehyung: actually the vase fall accidently and my hand got cut due to it.

She definitely didn’t believe my lame excuse but nodded.  She went to the first aid kit and started doing my dressing. I felt guilty for doing that every time to Jisoo. Why can’t I forget my love for Y/N. Why can’t I accept Jisoo as mine?

To be continued