Part 8

The Next Day,

Taehyung's Pov

I went to the Party venue with Jisoo. Actually Jisoo is my best friend. After what happened with me in the past, she was always with me. Mom and dad literally forced me to marry her. I was thinking that Jisoo would say no to this marriage but instead she agreed. I was confused at her behavior. Why does she want to get married who doesn't even love her. why does she want to sacrifice her whole life spending with me. she could have easily said no. I entered only to get welcomed by Mr. Park aka my childhood friend. he is indeed very charming. He greeted me with a warm smile as I returned with my fake one. As we were both talking. I felt my heart started beating real fast. I knew she came and I turned around.

I felt my heart calmed down just by seeing her. Then I felt my heart skipped a bit seeing her eyes which was only on me. we were looking at each other until she came to us. Why am I seeing pain in her eyes? What was she hiding? She was coming towards me with her same expressionless face.

I looked at her as if my surroundings just stopped. Everything turned into slow motion. She was looking breath taking on her red dress. Her wavy hairs were flying giving me butterflies all over my body. her dark brown eyes were asking me to drown in them. As if my life only revolves around those eyes. her lips quivered a little almost melting me. I kept staring at her without blinking. I didn't care about the time or the people around me. I was only seeing her as if it is my only motive in life. As if my heart is saying to me that "she is yours Taehyung, only yours" I just want to feel her warm embrace. I am literally yearning for her now.

She came and greeted me and Mr. Park. I was still looking at her. as if she was controlling me. I couldn't even look at the others.

Y/N: It is really nice to meet you Mr. Park....

She smiled and shook hands with Jimin. I felt crashing Jimin's hand. She noticed my gaze and felt a little awkward maybe. But I kept looking at her throughout the whole party. Then Jisoo called me and I got back into reality. She was asking me to dance with her. I had left dancing after that incident. but she was requesting so I couldn't deny it. I held her hand and she took me to the dance floor. I was not in a mood to dance. But I was still trying to cope with her steps.

Y/N's Pov

I saw that Jisoo held Taehyung's hand and dragged him to dance in front of me. I felt my heart clenched seeing him with another woman. I went to the bar and asked to make a strong drink for me. I kept seeing Taehyung looking at her and concentrating on her dancing instructions. She was holding Taehyung's shoulder. They were very close to each other. I felt my heart just crumpled like a paper. a tear left my eyes. Then the waiter served my drink and I gulped it down in one go. The bitter taste of the alcohol made me want to puke. I felt slightly dizzy. I then saw Taehyung was holding her waist which hurt me more. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to the restroom. I went to the restroom and I didn't notice someone was following me from behind. I looked myself in the mirror and tears made their way automatically.

Y/N: Taehyung....my Taehyung...only mine...and none else..

I complained looking at myself in the mirror..and cried like a kid. How can I become this weak. I have been controlling my emotions for 4 years but now, after seeing him I am feeling my feelings are collapsing.

Then I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist but it wasn't a familiar touch. The smell of strong alcohol was hitting my nose. I immediately snapped back. I turned towards the man and he seemed to be a man of his 30s. I pushed him using my all strength, but he didn't move an inch. I didn't know him at all.

Man: Babygirl...let's have fun tonight.

I felt scared, very scare for a moment. He said and started sniffing my neck. I felt disgusted. I tried to push him again but he was strong enough to resist. I felt my head was getting heavier. Tears started beaming in my eyes. he held my both arms and pinned me against the wall. I tried to hit his arms but he was unstoppable. His grip against my arms got tighter. I winced in pain and tears were streaming down my eyes.

Y/N: Stop..sto..please

I tried to stop him but he was looking at me with his dirty stare.

Y/N: please help...

I screamed for help but he put his palm on my mouth to prevent me from talking.

His grip tightened around my mouth and I hissed in pain. Tears were flowing nonstop...he was about to do something bad to me but at that time, I heard

Taehyung: don't...I said don't

I heard Taehyung's roar from behind. The man jerked me harshly and I fell on the floor as I hissed in pain. My body is not used to these kinds of jerks and squeezing. I noticed some areas of my arms had become red and his finger marks were making it look worse. I felt disgusted of myself. I looked at Taehyung. He was fuming in anger. As if he was going to blast like a volcano anytime. His veins also popped up in excessive anger. His eyes became red and he looked at the man as if he was his prey. He then looked at me with his soft yet hurt eyes. he came to me and kneeled down. He looked at me so did I. I couldn't control and shaking gasp left my mouth. As soon as a tear left my eyes he captured the drop of tear on his palm. His fingers brushed against my face. He slowly caressed my hairs as softly as possible. Then his fingers trailed to my eyes and then my cheeks softly caressing. Then his fingers brushed against my slightly bruised lips. The corner of my lips was bleeding. He wiped the blood with his thumb and and a tear left his eye. At the same time his eyes were burning in anger. He got up and went to that man and punched hardly on his face and the man fall down. He kneeled down to his level. He then kept punching continuously on his face. His eyes were teary yet burning in an amount of anger which can't be described. He kept hitting him on his face mercilessly. Even that man's face was bleeding badly.
He held his collar and said

Taehyung; how dare you touch what's mine huh...how dare you touch my girl. Do you even know whom she belongs to huh...

He yelled making me and the man flinch. He said mine...he still considers me as his. I was not able to process what just happened with me. I felt my knees and hands were becoming numb. Tears were flowing nonstop and my body was shaking badly in fear seeing Taehyung like this. I have never seen him this much angry. But he didn't stop. I saw the man was about to pass out and Taehyung still didn't stop. I slowly got up and back hugged him

Y/N: Taehyung leave. Just leave

I whispered in my shaking voice.

Taehyung: no, he touched you..he touched what's mine.

I froze there hearing mine again. My heart couldn't resist his worry and anger. He still loves me.

Y/N: Taehyung just stop for me now...

He slowly calmed down and threw the man harshly on the floor. The man was brutally beaten. He turned to me with his soft eyes and I slowly rested my face on the crook of his neck. I tightly hold his shoulders and bursted into crying. I can't handle this much of humiliation. I screamed my lungs out and he then wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me back. I cried more. I left this man but he still cares for me. he still worries for me.

To be continued