Part 36

AT TAEHYUNG'S OFFICE

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung entered walking through the most elegant entrance of his huge office....

He had that aura that no man ever had. His gaze is dark which can pierce anyone's heart is now looking straight to his destination without giving anyone a glance who were repeatedly bowing. His assistant was walking behind him holding a pile of papers. His assistant was sweating all over seeing his boss back to his charismatic yet dark aura.

Again some of the girls were drooling over him seeing his bold version but little did they know he is now a happily married man who loves his wife without any limits.

His walk was indeed really elegant, he can literally end every male models career by his classic style of fashion and amazing type of walks.

The male models of the industry should be thankful Taehyung didn't choose to be a model or actor.

He walked to his cabin which was of glass walls. He could see the entire Seoul from his glass walls.

He sat on his seat as a king is seated on his throne

He looked at all the files which are placed by his assistant.

Assistant: Sir, the Gellers will come any minute...I have prepared the meeting room at the VIP Hall.

He nodded and gestured to leave. The assistant left

Then he rested his head looking at the ceiling thinking about what is gonna happen today at the meeting. He just want to control himself seeing Geller who have tortured his Y/N.

Right at that moment he heard a notification popped up on his phone. He looked at the message and rubbed his forehead with the other hand while slightly laughing evilly.

Taehyung: The work is done...

He then got up to attend the meeting

AT THE MEETING

he went there only to be greeted by his biggest prey Mr. Geller. He came earlier to impress Taehyung. Taehyung smirked and gave his hand for shaking.

He wanted this only....

Mr. Geller: Taehyung...son...I am glad you wanted to marry Hailey, even she is really happy to hear the news.

Taehyung chuckled darkly sending shivers to everyone in the room including Geller

Taehyung: Mr. Geller, we are here for the new project meeting...not for the wedding arrangements. And about the wedding thing, we will have many opportunities to speak about it..

Mr. Geller: I was thinking why did you cancel your partnership with Ms. Y/N and made us to be your partners?

Taehyung eyes darkened as ever hearing Y/N's nama from that bustard's mouth

Taehyung: I have no interest left in her besides, we are going to be in a relationship soon by me marrying your daughter, so I think you can help me more than her. Am I right my dearest would be father in law?

Taehyung calmly tackled

Mr. Geller: ohhh sure son...you can call me Dad also. I would love that..

Taehyung smirked

Mr. Geller: But Ms. Y/N is the best for this project...I mean she is the best of all this to handle.

Taehyung seemed pissed off but remained calm

Taehyung: looks like my dearest father in law doesn't believe me. Ok then you can see the proof that I have cancelled the partnership deal with her. Or else...marrying your daughter would be difficult if I don't gain your trust...